Norman

"You know I can't tell you that," you and the interviewer laughed on the red carpet after he had asked a very specific question about your character on The Walking Dead. "But you will be pleasantly surprised, so I suggest you watch on Sunday."
"I wouldn't miss it for the world!" the interviewer was about to ask another question when someone popped up behind you, kissing you fondly on the cheek. When you turned your head, you realized it wasn't who you thought it was. It was Steven.
"Hey, beautiful, good to see you!" he exclaimed, pulling you into a hug.
"You, too, Steven!" you replied, squeezing him tightly. He was one of your really good friends, all though you knew well and good that he had some kind of feelings for you.
"Hey, what's up, man?" Steven greeted the interviewer with an outstanding grin.
"You two seem really close," he pointed out, ready to start a rumor about the two of you, no doubt.
"Steven is such an amazing friend," you smiled, subtly stepping away from your costar. "He's nice and always brings me candy."
"She loves candy. Maybe that's why she's so sweet," You hid your blush well, but on the inside you were as red as a tomato. You don't know what had gotten into him. He usually didn't come out and say things like that.
"My girl is pretty sweet," you let out your breath, welcoming Norman's hand around your waist.
"Wow, three for one! How lucky am I?" the interviewer laughed, and we chuckled along. "Actually, Norman, I'm glad you're here, because I wanted to ask about Daryl and Y/C/N. There've been rumors about them getting together in season 6- can you elaborate any on that one?"
Norman thought for a moment, tiny smile permanent on his lips. "I don't actually know. What I can tell you is that I would be stoked if that happens. Whether it does or not, we'll have to see."
"But you two have been dating for a while outside of the show, how's that?"
"I know, you think he'd be tired of me by now," you laughed along with the others, rubbing Norman's back.
"I think it'd be the other way around," Steven chimed in, nudging Norman's shoulder to act like he was joking. "She's way too good for you, man." Thankfully Norman had his sun glasses on to hide his eyes, because he tensed a little, and you knew he was starting to get jealous.
"That's definitely backwards," you laughed along with the interviewer, squeezing Norman to assure him that everything was fine.
"Well, thank you for talking to us, I feel like the luckiest man on the planet."
We thanked the interviewer and walked away, finally able to to go inside. Steven kissed you on the cheek, winked quickly, and waltzed over to Lauren, leaving you and Norman alone.
"Take a deep breath, baby- I'm still yours," You kissed Norman on the cheek, comforting him. When he gave you a small smile, you pulled him off, ready for another interview.