chapter 10

" I don't know?" I said. David just looked at me confused. I just shrugged. " I'm going back, were are you staying? " I asked him. " don't worry, and Yes I live in a home not on the streets" he said and left. I just chuckled and went back. What if I am pregnant? I saw the pack house and went inside. I walked into coltens room and quickly regreted it. " colten ?" I said trust mg not to cry. I saw colten with his boxers and Nanci with her under wear and her bra. Colten looked up and smiled. " what?" He asked. " what the fucked are you doing with her!" I said yelling and pointing at the slut. " it's called having sex" he said and got off. I felt tears run down my cheeks " well I guess this is payback, even thoe I didn't do anything with him, colten.. I love you!" I yelled and closed the door and went to my room.
*colten pov *
She loved me. I'm such and idiot. Yes you are my. wolf said. " so are we gonna finish? " asked Nanci. " no! Know leave my pack, u lost the fight, see ya wouldn't want to be ya!" I said and shoved her out the door . I called for my beta.Witch is my homie Austin. " Yes alpha? " he asked. " go get Alyssa " I said and ordered. He simply nodded and left. I've been waiting for 3 minutes until the door open and Alyssa walked in. " what do u want! " she said angrily. " Look Alyssa I'm sorry, but I saw you naked infront of my cousin. It looked like you were about to have it with him!" I said. " well maybe instead of jumping into conclusion u should listen to what the person has to say.!" She yelled back. " I know and I'm sorry!" I said. " saying sorry isn't going to fix anything, you were about to fuck Nanci! " she yelled. I got up andwalked to her. " wha- ". I smashed my lips with hers. I licked her bottom lip asking for an entrance. She simply opened her mouth and I kissed her roughly. It felt amazing.

* Alyssa pov *
He started kissing me roughly and he grabbed my legs and put them around him. I left my mouth and started moving down to my neck. I moaned out his name It felt amazing. I was wearing white shorts and a black loose shirt. So he took of my shirt.. Let's just say I had a great night.