chapter 5

* time skip 3 years *
* colten pov *
I got married last year with Nanci Silva. She's the one I wanted to have as a mate. She's know luna and everyone thinks she my mate. Even though Alyssa Amber Rose is my mate. I still havent found her, but I will. One day. I haven't mated with nanci or had sex with her either. Even thoe she would always say she wants to have kids with me. I'll always say no because I Want to have kids with my mate. Yes I mean Alyssa, ever since she left I realized I did love her. I still do. I heard a nock on the door. " come in!" I yelled. Did I mention that I'm alpha and nanci is Luna." Sir there is a rouge, we caught her and she's in a cage in the middle of the village." He said. I hate rouges because the day that Alyssa went to the hospital and left she was talking with rouges. " hang her, I want to see this happen so take me! " I order him.

*Alyssa pov *
Shit I'm about to get hanged. I've been teaing for 3 years in the lil cabin. I finally decided to return to my pack and show them I'm not weak. But it didn't good out as I planned. They called backup and know I'm about to die. They didn't recognise me. Well how could they I used to wear ugly clothes and now I'm wearing black skinny jeans with a white top with a lether jacket and white converse. I'm also wearing black eyeliner Witch make my fire brown eyes Look big.
" welcome, Nanci Silva , Luna of this pack, Alpha Colten wife and mate!" The soldier screamed so that the people could hear. I saw the girl named "nanci " she was wearing a pink mini skirt with a see through top and wearing black heels. She had slot of make up on. Slut was all I could say, but in my mind.I was hurt that my mate married some slut and forgot about me but Look at her. I started giggling softly. " Why are you laughing? " Nanci asked me. " You are luna? " I asked. " Yes!" I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around....
* cliff hanger*