chapter 6

I turned around and saw my mate..colten. mate mate! My wolf said I nodded. I turned around and looked at the floor. I heard footstep coming from behind. I saw a pair of shoes in front of me. All I could say was " what are thoosee!? " inside my mind. " Look at me!" Colten ordered me using his Alpha voice. I didn't listen. He slapped me and grabbed my chin. He picked up my chin and when our eyes meet. I heard him whispered something.

* colten pov *
" Alyssa " I whispered barley saying anything. I untied her and grabbed her by her arm and took her to the pack house. I got in my room and slammed the door I went up to her and hugged her. " where were you?" I asked still hugging her. She hugged back. " training " was all she said. I smiled. " Why didn't u tell me?" I asked with anger. " Why was I suppose to tell you, all u said was to go kill myself.!!" She yelled while letting go of me, I did the same. " Look I'm sorry the only reason I rejected you was because our pack needed a strong luna " I said. " and u chose her? " she said going me a - are-you-crazy? Look. " I did it because she is the strongest female we had, Look I'm sorry but I did what I had to do!" I yelled at her. She just stood there looking emotionless. " what u had to do?, what's that suppose to mean, does it mean that you were embarrassed because I was your mate!? " she yelled. " well you know what.. I Alyssa Amber Rose reject you as my mate too!" She yelled in my face. She walked away heading to the door I grabbed her waist. I pulled her to me and when our eyes meet I kissed her. She didn't kiss back? Wow every girl would want me to kiss them. Wow I really hurt her. She pulled away , slapped me and left. I just got rejected by the girl I love! I walked out of the room to follow her. I quickly saw her heading down stairs. I ran to her and grabbed her wrist. I turned her around. "What?! " she asked and yelled at me. " you might not beloved me but I love you!" I yelled at her. " wha-? " she asked but I cut her off and kissed her. I licked her bottom lip asking for permission. She nodded and my tongue went inside her mouth. Our tongues were dancing together inside our mouths. I put her legs on my waist and walked to my room. I put her on the bed and tore her clothes off..literally. I did the same with my clothes and got on top of her. I kissed her neck until I got to her neck/shoulder. I bite her meaning she's my mate. I started to lick the blood off. I heard her moan. I smiled and took of her bra and underwear. I took of my Boxers and pulled up the sheets. I put my seed inside of her. I heard her scream/ moan at the same time. *time skip 3 hours *
I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 7:56 p.m. I looked at the fragile small body I'm holding. It was my mate.. Alyssa. I saw her mark. It was a moon with a wolf howling. She's mine.