chapter 4

*colten pov *
I didn't mean to kill her. I felt bad for her. I mean Who wouldn't feel bad for their mate. " Colten!" I heard my dad's voice. " what?" I asked still thinking of Alyssa. " Alyssa is fine" I heard him say with a smirk. " Why are you smirking!?" I asked him. " the only reason I haven't hurt her was because I know she is your mate" he says. Then I frown remembering that I rejected her about 2 hours ago. " u have to reject her " my dad says. " I already did" I say back. " if u love her than I'm sorry son but our pack can't have a weak luna. " my dad said. I nodded. Did I love her?

* alyssa pov *

I woke up in a white room. Than my meteorites came back. Great, stupid heart attacks. I have to get out of here. I can use the window. I got all the wires off of me and jumped out  the window with my clothes. I shifted and ran as far away. * time skip* it's been 6 hours and I'm starving. All I want is foo - I was snapped ought of my thoughts when 2 wolves jumped in front of me. " Tyler and David what r u doing here?" I asked both of them. " Looking for u" Tyler said. " princess we saw u fight, and I'm not trying to be rude but u need to train " David said. I awkwardly smiled and nodded. They started to run so I followed. * time skip*
Up ahead I saw.. A cabin? " Why are we here? " I asked both of the idiots. " to train and Hey it's rude to call us idiots " Tyler winned. David and I burst out laughing. " u heard that/" I asked them. They both nodded. I laughed awkwardly. " sorry " I said looking at them. " it's fine lil sis! " they said and tackled me. They started to tickle me. " s..stooppp.. b.be..before.. I.. peee! " I yelled laughing and giggling. They stopped and picked me up. " are you ready to train? " David asked while smiling. I nodded .

* colten pov *
" what do u mean she's gone!?" I asked the nurse. " she's not in her room. She must of jumped out the window. We tried to follow her scent but there was something weird about the scent.?" She said. I walked to my soldiers " Let's go find my mate!" I yell at them. * time Skip 2 days *
Mate, I miss our mate! My wolf said crying, I nodded. It's been 2 days and we got nothing. Where is she.?

*Alyssa pov *
I got up from bed when I smelled pancakes and Bacon. " give me! " I yelled coming down stairs wearing black shorts and a loose grey shirt. When I followed the scent it lead me outside and I saw it, on top of a tree.
" ur gonna have to climb the tree so u can eat breakfast " Tyler said. I gave him a -what-the-fuck Look. They just smiled. So I walked to the tree and started climbing. It took me an hour to climb the freaking tree . I grabbed my plate and started Eating Like a wild animal. even though I am one.
The only reason I smelled my breakfast was because they took me to the royal clinic and fixed my nose.
I've been training for 2 days and I admit I've gotten better. I miss Colten. Do I love him? Even if I did he wouldn't feel the same. He rejected me, his own mate.