Jason

There was nothing worse than knowing that your girlfriend wasn't feeling good. It was even more worse knowing she didn't like to talk about it. For Jason that was big thing. He wanted to help his girlfriend, but he didn't knew how. However, he always tried to make her feel good.
"(Y/N)?" Jason asked, when he came walking into the bedroom. "What's wrong?" he asked. You didn't want to answer. "Do you have any idea how much it hurts me to see you like this?" he said, as he came closer. He rested his hands on your knees, when he kneeled down. You looked up, with tears in your ears. "I know, I'm sorry. But I just don't want to talk about it." you whispered. "I know, but you have to let it out someday. It's not okay to never let your emotions out." Jason answered. You nodded and he smiled weakly. He pulled you closer and you fell into his hug. "Do you want to go downstairs and watch a movie or something? Maybe I can make you feel better." he said, as he kissed your cheek. You wrapped your arms around him and snuggled into his chest. "Yeah, that's okay. I think it will make me feel better." you smiled. He lifted you up and carried you downstairs. Time for Jason to make you feel better.