Jason

"This was amazing", I said as I laid back next to my boyfriend, Jason.
We had just finished having sex, and we were so tired. Jason knew exactly how to pleasure me,
"You make everything amazing", Jason smiled and grabbed me closer to him.
I rested my head on his chest and wrapped my legs around his and he started playing with my hair.
"You're gorgeous (Y/N), I love every single inch of you", he began flirting.
"Stop it", I hit him teasingly because I was blushing.
He didn't stop and he just continued on saying cute and romantic things to me as we cuddled. Suddenly, I feel asleep in his arms even though it was 3pm.
I woke up and I was still in his tight arms, Jason was awake and staring at me.
"How many times have I told you to not stare at me like this when I'm sleeping", I said with my sleepy voice.
"I can't help it. You're so beautiful and everything about you makes me never want to move my eyes away from you".
I smiled and kissed him.
"I'm kinda cold", I said because I was literally naked.
Jason got out of the bed and went to his dresser and got me one of his shirts. I wore it and I looked so funny, but I really liked wearing Jason's clothes because it smelled like him, and who wouldn't wanna carry that smell with all day.
"Thank you, baby", I smiled and kissed him.
I went downstairs to the kitchen and he followed me.
"What are you doing?", he asked as he grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.
"Making dinner, aren't you hungry?"
"Yeah", he nodded and went upstairs to shower.
I began preparing the easiest and yummiest thing, Pasta.
I put the water in the pot on a high heat and waited for it to boil as I was cutting vegetables. Thank god Jason had the needed items in his apartment.
"I love it when you make us food", Jason grabbed my waist from behind and kissed my cheek.
I love it when he did that, it made me feel so special and loved.
I giggled, and asked him to help me finish up cooking if he wanted to eat soon.
He cooked the vegetables and I prepared the sauce. We were both standing by the stove stirring the things we were cooking.
"What?", I said as I caught Jason staring at me without blinking.
"You're gonna burn the veggies, and the house, Jason".
"You- You look so cute when you're wearing my clothes", he smiled.
"Shut up, I look like a baby dressed in her father's clothes", I laughed.
"I can't stop thinking about how cute you look, it just makes me feel so good and happy to know that you're all mine, (Y/N)".
"Awww, Jason", I placed my hand on his face and kissed him softly.
He always knew how to make me feel good about myself and how to compliment me. I wouldn't ask for more. He really was the best boyfriend ever.
The dinner was ready and we sat in the dinning room and ate it. Jason and I talked about our week and how it was going and then he began on saying cute and sweet stuff again.
We finished eating and I got up to take the plates.
"No, I'll do it babygirl, I will wash the dishes", he offered.
"Thank you baby", I kissed him.
I watched him do the dishes, and THIS was the cutest thing ever.
I went and wrapped my hands around his waist and rested my head on his back.
"I love you so much, Jason", I said.
"I love you more, (Y/N)", he turned off the water and carried me up making me laugh and feel like a baby even more.
"Lets take this cutie to the bed, enough fun for today", he laughed.
"But I just woke up", I made a sad impression on my face.
"What do you wanna do then?"
"I don't know, watch movies and cuddle?".
"Sounds good to me", he kissed me and we went upstairs to do that.