Little Lucy makes an appearance

Masters P. O. V
The moment team Natsu burst into the guild, I knew something was wrong. Then I saw Lucy's unconscious body...... " take her straight to the guilds infirmary, and Wendy go make sure she's alright" I yelled.

Lucy's  P. O. V
I woke up in an unfamiliar place, white walls, strange machines, and an uncomfortable bed. Where was my mom? Where was my daddy? Where was Michelle even? And what was with these clothes I was wearing, to big and to weird looking. Suddenly I heard a girls voice " who are you? What are you doing here? How did you get here? Where are your parents?" I looked around to see a girl a couple years older than me, staring at me." My name is Lucy Heartfilia, I have no idea what I am doing here, I don't even know where I am, and I have no idea where my parents may be."

Wendy's  P. O. V
" My name is Lucy Heartfilia, I have no idea what I am doing here, I don't even know where I am, and I have no idea where my parents may be." The child answered, looking more closely I noticed she did look like a younger version of Lucy, the same blond hair and the same chocolate brown eyes filled with fear. Wait filled with fear, why was she scared? I walked over to her, watching as she started shaking before finally hiding under the blankets on her bed. Running out of the room, I decided to tell the guild the news.