We’re here and we’re waiting on Dr Michaels coming out. I’ll admit, I’m freaking nervous. Micky keeps squeezing my hand in reassurance. I know he’s trying to comfort me but he’s freaking out as well so it’s not exactly helping.

“Mrs Parsons?” Dr Michaels shouted. I stood up and Micky stayed. What the heck?

“Micky, you not coming?”

“I’m terrified Ella”

“So am I but I need you there. So please, come” He just nodded and stood up. This was horrible.

Micky’s POV

Walking into the doctor’s office with Ella was nerve racking. I was legitimately scared. I was just scared in case they told her she didn’t have long to live. It’s just a horrible feeling to feel and horrible words to hear. Being told one thing is great but being told the other…A big no-no.

“So Ella, I’m assuming you’re wondering why we’ve pulled you in on your birthday”

“Yeah, actually. I’m also wondering why I’ve been taken off my medication when I’ve not been told if I’m clear or not”

“You were taken off to see if you were clear or not. The reason we’ve also pulled you in on your birthday is because we have two pieces of information that needed to be told to you”

“And they are?”

“Ella, have you recently been feeling so tired, so hungry and so emotional?”

“A little, why?”

“There’s a reason for it but for the first set of news. Your bloods have come back and you’ll be pleased to know that you are indeed cancer free. You beat cancer Ella, and it was quite serious too”

“Seriously?! I’m clear?” She squealed. Today was just an epic day, not only did we turn 19 but we just were told that Ella is clear. That’s a freaking relief.

“You are indeed. That’s why we also took your medication off you, because we thought you were clear. And we were right. Your second piece of news will comes a maybe shock to you both since we don’t know how it’s completely possible. But Ella, you’re six weeks pregnant. How your baby’s survived we don’t know since you were on the medication”

“Wait a sec…Did you just say I’m carrying a little baby?”

“I did indeed”

“But how’s it possible?”

“That’s what we don’t know. However, we will have to keep an eye on your baby and you because you were a cancer patient and you got pregnant while taking the drugs. Drugs that ridiculously harmful”

“Wow” She said shocked. I couldn’t even say two words, I couldn’t even form them. Two pieces of excellent news in one day, that’s a freaking good thing. It’s as if lady luck has finally rained down on us and gave us the best luck in the world. She’s been given the all clear and we’re expecting our first child together. That is amazing.

  Ella couldn’t really contain her happiness; it was as if she was ready to explode. Honestly, she was like a happy bunny, jumping all around the place.