Part 13

Part 13: -

Micky’s POV

I still can’t think of a way to make it up to Ella. I want to do something original because originality gets you everywhere. I’m still trying to think and most of the options that people are coming up with, people have already done.  

   We’re still on the x factor tour so I can’t just go be with her for a while. I don’t know how I can show my love for her. I’ve tried racking my brains for everything. I’ve thought of creating a YouTube video for her, sending her flowers, pampering her with gifts, writing a song, you know just everything. However, I know what I need to do. I need to tell the truth before Alex tells it for me.  I know it’s not exactly proving my love for Ella but its one-step further in the process. And the best hostess of internet gossip here in the UK is Sugarscape.

“DAN!” I screeched down the tour bus. I was running towards him in an unpleasant manner because he needed to ask Lottie out because if she knew someone liked her and then they didn’t do anything about it, she turned into a right bitch and turned on all her friends. She’s already did it with Ella and Rachel. Let me tell you something about Lottie, she’s a bitch and that’s putting it politely. She always wants to be centre of attention and when she doesn’t get her own way she destroys everything and everyone.  Ben liked Lottie at first but she used to tear strips off the boy and he moved on to Rachel. I’m actually glad he’s with Rachel instead of Lottie because she’d hurt him. Badly. Let’s just say Dan’s in for a bumpy ride if he ever gets with her.

“What?” He angrily replies. I probably should’ve expected that but hey, he needs to calm his “girlfriend” down.

“You better ask Lottie out properly soon otherwise she’s going to freak out and take it out on others. If she’s not already done that,” I reply politely. I knew not to lose my cool with him because then he’d start and be angry and whatnot, we so didn’t need angry Dan today. Especially, not with the interview.

“I’m trying Micky. I’ve already asked her through text but she rejected me and told me to ask her properly, like seriously, what do I do? How can I ask her properly when we’re on tour and mile away from them?” Dan said sighing. I knew how he felt because trying to prove you love someone is really hard.

“Dan, I know how you feel. Ella wants to give us another go but I’ve got to prove my love to her and I’ve no idea what the hell to do to prove that I do still love her and I’ll do anything for her”

“Micky, firstly, you need to admit to yourself that you love her. That you’re willing to give time for her and even prepare yourself for when and if she passes. Secondly, you need to tell the world as to how you feel, explain the reason why you ended things with her and also explain to the world everything. You can tell Sugarscape this afternoon that you had a drunken gay kiss, which sparked the end of your relationship because you wanted to stop the rumours forming about the band. However, just be yourself is the main thing. Show Ella love and affection but don’t be too clingy because it’ll just drive her away but lastly you need to let her know personally that you love her. Create a YouTube video or do something creative to show you really care” I knew Dan was right I still didn’t know. I’m just generally so confused.

“I’m scared though Dan. I’m scared that she’ll turn me away even though she’s admitted to wanting to be with me. I don’t want to be hurt anymore. I’m also scared that if I reveal everything about Ella and I, I’ll be brandished as a terrible human being. Dan, we had sex at 16 and I got Ella pregnant. Yes, we might’ve been at the legal age to have sex but Dan, we were too young to be parents. I’m a tool”