Love

Sieanna'a POV

I stare at James I get up and walk out the door.
I have my furry pink slippers and the dress I wore from last night on it was cold and raining but I didn't care I just wanted to get away.

All my life I've been so nice to people and and treated them as good as I can thats how I was raised treat others how you want to be treated but no all I've had in my life's were jerks that used me and bitches that have said all sorts of things behind my back.

Well no more.

I look up and I'm at my best friends house "Liam" I say while knocking on the door he opens the door after a while looking flustered his face is all red
"Woah what's up with your face" I say about to push the door further to get in
"Wait Sieanna you can't come in" he looks down "what are you wearing"
"It's a long story well J-"
"Liam hurry up" a voice says a mans voice I look at him he smiles at me I turn away I walk down the stairs
"Sieanna I'm sorry" he says I turn around "No its fine, have fun" I say sarcastically before walking away.

James POV

Sieanna walks out the house I get my phone out and text the guys.

James: the bets off ill pay you guys your money

Lewis: Jake told us what happened you don't need to man don't worry

Jake: yeah I'm so sorry if I would've known I would've kept my mouth shut

James: it's alright but Sieanna has just left I don't know where she is.
Guys I think I I'm falling for her she makes me feel some type of way I can't explain

Lewis: don't worry well help you find her.

I exit out of the chat Lewis and Jake come over I get my keys and we drive around to find Sieanna.
We go to all the places she would usually go and checked there then I go to the park where Sieanna and I went on our first date I remember she fell in the lake because the fishes kept jumping up and she got scared.

"Wait here guys ill be right back"

"Alright"

I walk over to our spot

I see her sitting at the bench I come up behind her and wrap my arms around her I know it's her because of her crazy curly hair.
She looks to the side and see's me and starts crying.

"Sieanna I'm so sorry I didn't mean all that it was just a dare at first I was but I couldn't do that to you I love you."

"No one loves me" she says in a whisper.

"My parents are never here when i need them i taught myself how to ride a bike I cook for myself I taught myself how to do all the stuff my parents were supposed to teach me. My only friend doesn't tell me anything anymore because he probably doesn't trust me I don't even know. And the guy I'm in love with was going to use me for sex" surprised I look up at her

"Wait what did you just say, the guy your in love with" I walk in front of her and hold her wet face in my hands I pull her closer to me and I gently kiss her.

I pull away "So you do love me then" I smile.

Shes gives me a little smile. "Of course I do" She puts her arms around my neck and kisses me again I smile "Come on let's go home".

I hold my hand out she holds onto it and we run back to the car.
"Jake Lewis I found her now let's get out of here it's freezing"

We arrive at the house and we all go inside Sieanna goes upstairs to get dressed I follow after her

Knock knock knock

She opes the door she smiles at me
"Come in"

I walk into her room and sit on her bed while she's combing and drying her hair "So what you said at the park is it true"
"Huh" she says "I said wh-"
"I know what you said James and yeah it's true" I smile and get up I put my arms around her and look into her mirror looking at her.

"I love you too" I kiss her cheek and walk out of her room leaving her stunned.

Thanks for reading

Vote ✨

Comment 💬

Follow me 👣

Stay_beautiful 💘