Does the truth comes out

Guys I'm so sorry for the late update I've had exams school it's just been stressful but I'm back so let's get the chapter started.

James POV
Knock knock knock

My eyes burst open to the harsh banging coming from the door, I look down to see Sienna still asleep I slowly move from her and lay her down.
"I'm coming hold on" I said there's only one person I know that can knock like that i open the door Jake!!! I slam the door in his face.

Shit what's he doing here if he see Sienna he'll tell her about the bet
"Sieanna wake up wake up" she groans as one eye opes
"You need to go upstairs and don't come down now" I say hesitantly
"Why" she says still tired, "Jake is here and if he sees you he'll tell the whole school" she jumps up and runs upstairs.

I open the door and let Jake in we sit down, "Why did you slam the door man and how long does it take you to open the door "
"Sorry i didn't realise it was you and I was asleep" I say looking upstairs "Wait is someone here you brought a girl from last night that's why you left so early" he says about to go upstairs, "Is she hot" he runs upstairs and barges into my room Sieanna's not in there I wonder where she is.

"Hmm thought you might have a girl over whats happening you J-man" we laugh "And oh and I need to talk to you about that bet" oh my god no Sieanna could be any where.
"We can talk about that later you need to go". I say pushing him out
"Come on have you banged Sieanna yet I want my money"............. Silence I'm in silence Jake is silent and the house is silent. "Oh shit" Jake says I turn around to see Sienna coming from Jerrys room.

"What did he say" she says looking teary. "Sieanna why are you here" Jake says laughing. "Is that what you brought home this out of all the girls woah dude your real-".

"GET OUT" I shout at him.
He looks at me puts his hands in the air and walk away I hear the front door close.

Sieanna is staring into space, I walk closer to her and hold her hand she snaps back to reality and looks at my hand she pulls away and slaps me across the face.

"Sieanna please let me explain" I say holding onto her wrist so she won't hit me again.
"Explain are you serious what is there to explain. You were being nice to me saying all that crap just to kiss me and and get me into bed." she's crying her voice cracking at every word
"No well yes but I-"
"Say no more James I've heard enough" no I need to explain to her. I grab her arm and push her against the wall as she tries to walk away not to hard but just right.
"No I will say more and you will listen to me"

**************************************

"That's the whole story I never wanted to hurt you I was just gonna kiss you lead you on get you in bed and get it over with but then you moved in and it just brought the feelings and everything back and I knew I couldn't hurt you like that your to special to me." I say breathing out I didn't take one breath. "I...I....think I might be falling for you again"

She looks up from her lap "What" I start leaning in.
"Woow I can't believe you, your still trying to get that kiss so you can win the bet"

"No Sieanna I really want to kiss you forget those guys forget the bet I'll give them their money I don't care I just want to be with you"

She just stares at me she gets up and walks out the door.

What have I done

Ohhhh will Sieanna forgive him will they ever get back together find out next time 😂

Vote ✨

Comment 💬

Follow me 👣

Stay_Beautifulx 💘