Lets get this party started

It's almost time for the party and I'm rushing around trying to find something suitable to wear, I don't know whether to go with something casual like jeans and a top or shorts or go all out with a little dress i'll think about it in the shower.

I jump into the shower washing my hair and body I love the water trickling down me. But I can't help but think about how I kissed James it wasn't the reaction I expected.

Flashback

I put my hands on his face and kiss him he's stiff at first then softens as he wraps his muscular arms around me and pushes me onto the couch we pull away not realising were having a huge make out sesh after we kissed he puts his forehead on my forehead .
We both get up my head is down

"What was that about" he says fluffing his hair. "I don't know I'm sorry" I say looking down to embarrassed to look up at him. "well I liked it" I look up in shock he smiles bites his lip and goes upstairs "hurry up and get ready" I stand there in awe wtf just happened.

End of Flashback

I've decided to go with a neutral kind of beige dress with some white heels I let my natural curly hair curl and done my makeup.
Some dark eye shadow and my eyebrows with a matte natural cream pink lip stick I get my bag put £20 my phone and my charger in my bag. You never know when your out of battery.

I walk downstairs James isn't down here yet I walk into the kitchen I'm still not familiar with the house yet. I grab a drink and walk back into the living room.

"Wow you tidy up well" I turn to see James walking down the stairs he's wearing a black casual top with some dark blues skinny jeans and some Nike Air 1s you can see his tattoo sleeves which look amazing,
"Speak for yourself" I say he smiles "lets get going "

"Jerry Josh" they run down the stairs we take them to the neighbours and we set off in James car.

**************************************

We arrive at the party and it's like a typical party people running around, making out and there's red cups everywhere. We get out the car.

"Sieanna stay with me these guys are older and will probably take advantage of you" I wasn't listening I was to busy looking around at all the hot guys "Sieanna" James says
"Oh James ill be fine if I get into any trouble ill call you ok" with that I walk inside the music is pounding and I'm dancing I'm not even drunk but I couldn't stand because of the crowd.

I notice a guy staring at me with his friends he's hot he has light brown hair and green eye you can tell he's older and really tall with his various tattoos "hey you alright" he says "yeah I'm good you" I say "yeah mind if I sit" he says "no sure go ahead".

We carry on talking and he goes to to get us a drink after talking so much and so many drinks I think I'm a little drunk I need to find James before anything happens.
"I'm sorry I've got to go" I say to the guy.

"What already" he puts his hand on my thigh I push it off and stand up his boys are all around me I can't move he grabs my arm and takes me outside "get off me now" I say thinking it was a joke at first tugging at my arm he takes me to this alley not far from the party I can still hear the music "what are you doing stop now it's not funny anymore" he just laughs at me and stares at me up and down.

"JAMES JAMES" I scream my vision is quite blurry I stumble because I'm quite drunk.

He takes me to the alley and pushes me against the wall his boys standing at the front so none can get in he starts kissing my neck and trying to kiss me
"No get off please don't" I squirm underneath him trying to get out I push him but he just comes back.

"I've spent all night with you I'm gonna get something back" as he says that he lifts up my dress and squeezes my bum. I gasp and start crying
"Please don't do this" I cry harder "JAMES" I scream again hoping he heard.

He turns me around and I can feel his thing on me I push him again and he comes back and slaps me hard I fall to the floor and cry even harder
"JAMES James" I scream my voice cracks from all the crying where is he I need him so bad right now "James ain't coming darling" he starts to unbuckle his jeans.

I don't dare to look up.
As my hands are on my face I hear punching and fighting but I'm to scared to look up after a while I feel a hand go on my shoulder I look up its James
"Oh James" I jump up and hug him
"I'm so sorry I should've listened to you" he pulls me away
"Why are you sorry you have nothing to be sorry about it's not your fault, come on let's go home" it's about like 2 in the morning.

We arrive home and I fall straight on the couch James sits next to me. I burst out it tears. "why are you crying" he says looking confused. "If you hadn't have come imagine what would've happened to me thank you James" he puts his arm around me and starts rubbing and patting my hair and comforting me.
"It's alright what matters is that I did come".

Heyy guys new chapter hope you enjoy sorry for any mistakes but next part soon

Vote✨

Comment 💬

Follow me 👣

Stay_beautiful x