Chapter One

A/N this is my first story so if it's not great sorry also I can only use electronics for 1hr on weekdays due to school so if I don't update frequently that's why please enjoy chapter one😊

Lauren's POV-
"Wake up Lauren" I heard my mom scream. I got up and realized it was the first day of school and I could see my boyfriend Brad! I got up took a shower, put on makeup, and found the perfect outfit to put on. It was a black crop top, black leggings, a leather jacket, and black converses.

"Lauren can I borrow your curling iron" I heard my little sister Taylor say. "Sure it's in the bottom cabinet under the sink in the bathroom" I replied. "Thanks Lolo and by the way Dinah is down stairs waiting for you". "DINAH" I said racing down the stairs into her arms.

"You really missed me Lo didn't you" she said. "Of course how was the trip to Cali DJ?" "Good everyone there missed me and my grandparents said they might move her in Miami" she said sounding really happy. "Awesome DJ, are you ready for the first day of our Sophomore year?" "I sure am but Lo.." She started I quickly responded "what." "Aren't you gonna get your hair ready I mean it looks a hella mess". "Wait what" I looked at the mirror in the Living Room and was shocked at what I saw. I ran up stairs and told my little sister I needed the curling iron she gave it to me realizing the mess on my head and laughed.

After I was done with my hair I gave Taylor the curling iron back and ran down stairs. I saw Chris and Dinah eating eggs, bacon, and french toast. I crossed my arms at her and tried to make a mad face she started to laugh and fell against the ground. "Are you okay DJ?" "Yeah." "Why did you not make me any food" I asked sadly. "Because you were taking forever, when we started eating you had been up there for at least 10min." "Ugh okay whatever" I groaned. "Are you ready to go Lolo?" "Yeah." "Well let's roll"she said. We got in my car I was driving and Dinah was in the passenger seat fixing her makeup.

Camila's POV-
I woke up from a nightmare I had. Two girls that had been bulling for the past 4yrs for no real reason whatsoever pushed me against a locker. There names were Allyson Brooke Hernandez and Normani Kordei Hamilton. Ally was 4"11 with long brown hair, a tan skin color, and chocolate brown eyes. Normani was 5"4 with long black hair, and dark brown skin color and had dark brown eyes. Ally had a gun pointed at me and both of the girls forced me into a car. They drove me to an ally way and I saw my 5yr old sister tied up. I screamed "LET HER GO." Ally scoffed at the sound of my fear and said "if I do you will die if I don't you will but she will die." I so scared and had no clue what to do before I could say anything I heard a gunshot come from Normani's hand and she was dead my 5yr old sister Sophia was dead. After that happened I had waken up from the dream in tears.

"What happened" I heard my little sister Sofi say. As she walked into my room I grabbed her and pulled her into a strong embrace crying into her shoulder. I told her "I had a really bad dream Sofi wanna sleep in my bed tonight?" She replied with a "yes" and I held her in my arms until the morning and we each fell asleep quickly.

"Mija!" I heard my mom yell in my ear. "What"I groaned. "Today is your first day of your Sophomore year" she screamed happily not knowing about me being bullied. For 4yrs now. I got up with a fake smile on my face and said "yey" in a happy sounding voice even though I dreaded the fact of going back to school so much. There was only one good thing I got to see my boyfriend Austin!

When I was done taking a shower and putting on my makeup I looked for an outfit to put on. I decided on wearing a t-shirt that said No Regrets, black shorts, a blue/black striped bow, and black combat boots with spikes around them. I ran in the bathroom to get my hair done. I wore my hair in a pony tail. After that I went in my little sisters room to help her get ready with her first day of Kindergarten. Sofi wore a pink shirt with a sparkly pony on the front, a pink ruffle skirt and, grey foot flops.

I went in the kitchen and to get myself a strawberry poptart and found my mom crying. I asked her what was wrong and she said "Your Abuela past away last night". I felt tears come to my eyes and thought to myself can this day get any worse, little did I know it could.

A/N I'm gonna leave you all on a cliff hanger there tell me what you think about the story and give me suggestions on what I should do for the next chapter. Also I will make the next chapter longer ~Julia😘