*Pt.*7

Luke's Pov.

I smirk just thinking of the things I can do to Ashton... I try and stop these thoughts though because I don't want to get hard. I still have lots to go over still with Ashton, I look into his beautiful hazel greenish eyes they are just breathtaking. I can't believe that he is here, at my house in my arms, all mine. I lean in and press a light kiss to his forehead and he giggles, Yes giggles and damn it was just adorable. I connected my lips with his this time, just a peck at first and I pull away. I feel lips on mine again and I feel surprised at first but then I take over dominating the kiss. It soon turned into a heated makeout session I grabbed his bum pulling him closer and he gasped into the kiss. I chuckled, "So responsive." I mumbled against his lips kissing him deeply biting at his bottom lip.

He slightly parted his lips, I immediately slipped my tongue in his mouth. I could hear him faintly moan as I explored his mouth. After a bit more of this, we both pulled away for some much-needed air. He sighed contently as I kissed his forehead again, I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that this beautiful boy is all mine now well soon. He looked pretty tired though as he cautiously laid his head down on my chest. I placed my hand on the small of his back rubbing soft circles.

"We'll go over the rest tomorrow doll, how does that sound?" I say softly.

He nodded into my neck and I smacked his bum once yet hard enough to make him whimper and stutter out a 's-sorry' "Words princess." I say.

"Y-yes." He stuttered, "yes what?" I say back, "yes daddy, that sounds g-good." he hiccupped and damn the way he said daddy just turned me on.

"Daddy?" he spoke again,

"yes baby?" I ask trying to shift myself so Ashton wasn't sitting straight on my semi-hard.

"So does this mean that we are.." He stopped mid-sentence leaning back a little with a worried expression on his face like he was regretting what he said when I didn't answer.

I smiled and placed my hands back under his bum and stood up with him in my arms.

"Yes, ashy it means we're a thing now." I murmur into his ear and kissing behind it.

I felt his tension in his body leave after I said that and he laid his head back down in my shoulder as I carried him upstairs and to my bedroom.

I set him down on the bed and he laid down looking at me, "Don't you want to change ash, you don't want to sleep in jeans do you?" I ask chuckling as he whines a little.

"B-but I don't have anything to change into." He whispers as a blush coats his cheeks and he stares down at his lap.

"We can fix that," I say and I walk over to my dresser pulling out a plain shirt.

I walk back over to him and set the shirt on the bed, "Is this ok?" I ask.

He blushes and nods his head, "Words ashy." I say sternly, "Oh yeah right, yes it's okay thank you." He says.

He slowly and hesitantly takes off his shirt and quickly grabs the other shirt I laid out and puts it on. I smile and take off my shirt and pants before sitting back down on the bed. I catch Ashton staring, but as soon as I do he quickly turns his head and looks down at his lap. He again hesitantly takes off his pants this time and he instantly pulls the oversized shirt down over his bum and I chuckle.

"It's ok Ashy," I murmur as I pull him to my chest.

His cheeks flush an even darker color out of embarrassment, "You don't have to be embarrassed, you're beautiful." I whisper into his ear and kiss his neck softly.

I turn him around to face me and his gaze turns down to his lap again.

"Look at me ashy, I want to see those pretty eyes of yours doll," I say and to which his gaze is averted upwards.

I press my lips to his gently at first, but when he kisses back I pull him closer to me gripping his bum a little and earning a soft gasp/moan from him. I then remember how hard I still was when I felt Ashton's clothed semi against me.

"You want some help there Ashy?" I say breaking the heated kiss and once he catches his breath he whines,

"Please, L-luke"

And how could I deny him that?

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Shortest update yet, I know sorry about the late update :(