A deep betrayal

My OC Azurite. I'm also changing a few minor details of the story.
'Purple Diamond pov.'
"Green come on, this way!" I say to my younger brother as we rush through the Diamond palace. Sirens wail around us and our feet slap hard on the ground as we run. We near the ships and I sigh in relief as I see my ship waiting for us. Green Diamond stops as we reach the ship docks and I turn to look at him.

"Brother, what are you doing?" I ask as I impatiently wait for him.

"Following orders. You are a traitor to Homeworld. You must be punished." I slowly back away as panic fills me. First Jasper and now my own brother? My sisters must be stopped. I slowly press a distress button on my wrist as I back away towards the ship.

"Yes. You must be punished." A cold voice states behind me. I whirl around and there stand my sisters. Yellow Diamond, Blue Diamond...and White. Three gems who I recently discovered were cold hearted and cruel. Except perhaps, Blue, who had always been more soft hearted towards me. I turn my eyes to her and she flinches like she's been burned.

"Why? Why would you do this?" I ask as I look between them all. White Diamond snarls at me and Yellow smcakcs ne hard enough to send me flying. She raises her palm to hit he again but a blue figure stops her. Not Blue, she's cowering behind White. No, it's Azurite, much smaller than my sister. Beside her, Amber glares and offers me her hand. I take it and suddenly the world is a blur and she's running as fast as she can to the ship. I cry out and hold out my hand to Azurite who is now fighting Yellow. Azurite starts running towards us and Amber puts her hand on the wall to signal the ship to leave. Azurite picks up speed and pulls her weapon out of her gem, a long whip that splits at the base and has several spikes on each strip. She whips it towards the ship and it wraps around something before she pulls herself into the closing ramp. I pull her up and she salutes me with a sad smile.
I turn and go full leader mode.

"Alert the others to take the escape pods and come to the ship. We shall go to earth and join the rebellion." They nod and leave to follow my orders. I slowly walk to the elevator and ride up to the bridge, a huge room where we steer the ship and has a huge glass window. The doors open and I walk to sit in my captains chair. Amber and Azurite join me after a minute and we await the others. I just hope I'm not leading my precious gems into a fools journey, one that we will not return from.