au

au where "the prank" never happens, so beth and hannah are still alive.

jess and emily are best friends; shopping together and going for tea sessions every monday. they may be a little gay for each other and will defend the other to the death. they'll have sleepovers and do each other's make-up and nails, ordering pizza and cuddling until sleep consumes them both.

hannah and sam will go rock climbing together, and follow each other to the ends of the earth. they will prepare vegan meals and read together in silence whilst sipping coffee, as well as spending their free time watching action anime.

mike and matt are close bro's. matt will drag mike along to football games and make him wear oversized jerseys, and in revenge, mike will turn the tables and drive them both to animal rights protests. after a long day, they'll slump along the couch at mike's apartment to cuddle up with wolfie and binge netflix and ice cream.

beth and ashley are the ultimate BROTP. they'll visit art galleries together, reblog eachother's art on tumblr and pin each other's crafts. hannah will sometimes play tennis with them, but ashley will skip out halfway to photograph their game for her portfolio.

chris and josh are inseparable. they love gaming, horror flicks, creepy pasta and puns. josh isn't too fond of anime, but puts up with it for him. chris will constantly check josh has taken his medication, will hold his hand at the therapists and comforts him at 4am. they're both meme-loving fucks.

the stranger is the gardener of the washington lodge and everybody adores his funny and friendly personality.
they'll all gather at the lodge every so often around the fireplace, away from the cold, whilst sharing good memories that they'll never forget.

Until Dawn AU's and Moreजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें