Make or break

(Cancers pov)

All the way throughout the lesson Victor was winking at me and Aries was practically standing over the top of me. I took in a deep breath hoping this would be over soon.

RING!!!

"Thank god" I mumbled getting up only to walk towards the door. I swiftly exited the room with Aries hot on my heels and Victor who was clearly asking Aries to punch him in the face right now.

"Cancer" Virgo called out shoving Victor to the ground and slyly passing Aries who was struggling to get through the crowds. "Come on, we need to talk" She announced pulling me outside and near the woods.

"What's the matter Virgo your making me nervous" I stated as she looked around several times before turning her gaze to me.

"Back in the house, Capricorn died" She spoke causing my eyes to widen slightly, Cap dead? Impossible he couldn't have he's right here.

"W-what?" I gasped wondering how she could keep this quiet for so long.

" he was dead for at least 20 to 30 minuets. I've done some research and Cap shouldn't have woke up, he did die and here he is alive" Virgo began to pace her thoughts coming together and attempting to unravel what happened.

"Don't laugh but I think the only explanation for this is that Cap came back from the dead as he can't go there. Because he's immortal" Virgo explained leaving me to burst into tears, Cap the guy who gives everyone advice and keeps himself to himself? Good point.

I looked to Virgo, "oh your serious?" I spoke as she folded her arms clearly upset with me and the matter itself.

"Yes I am" She glared still pissed.

"Okay then what should we do?" I questioned wondering what she would come up with.

" we confront him"

===========================

(Taurus's pov)

I saw Virgo drag Cancer into the woods, they both looked rather shifty if you ask me. "Taurus, we need to talk" Cap smiled as we began to walk down the hallway.

"What's up Cap?" I smiled as he turned serious. It scared me to see him so cold and serious since he's always been fun and loving round me.

"I want you to be my keeper of secrets, can I trust you?" He questioned as I frowned. What is Capricorn hiding?

"Of course you can" I answered eager to know what Cap has to say. We both entered a small abandoned classroom, the chairs everywhere and it was mostly covered in dust. He paused for 2 or 3 minuets clearly he was upset about something and this would be hard for him to tell.

"When I was 5 the was a car accident" he spoke staring at the floor. " My mom and Dad died, I was the only survivor and had to fight my way out of a coma and overcome my injuries" He explained as I frowned realising how upset and vulnerable he was right now.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked upset my self to see how hard Caps life had been at that was only a year.

"I can trust you, don't tell anyone else please Taurus I don't want them to look at me differently" Cap stated as I hugged him. "Besides I can't even remember what my mom even looks like"

"I promise" I spoke with tears rolling down my face.

"That's not even the worse thing about it" he sighed still hugging me.

"What could be worser than that?" I asked as worry covered his face.

"We had a stalker following us about for the first five years of my life. That's why we moved here, leaving everything behind. That was the worse mistake we've ever made since the stalker whoever it is caused the accident. Putting my in a care home and my parents in their graves" he explained as my eyes widened sympathy must have been written all over me.

"I think the stalker was the thing in the house, it came back to kill me"

===========================

(Gemini's pov)

"Have you told him yet?" I questioned sitting next to Libra who was digging into a burger.

"No but I am soon" She stated with a smile, obviously fake.

"Hey my favourite girls " Leo greeted sitting across from us with Aries by his side as usual.

"What do you want?" I asked as Stag came and gave me a kiss on the cheek, causing me to blush as he sat next to me.

"Nothing, I just heard that the was a party down at the club tonight wanna come?" Leo smiled mischief glistening in his eyes.

" I think I'll pass thanks" I stated as he frowned before turning to Libra.

"What about you hot stuff?" Leo smiled putting on his charm. I heard Stag silently laughing next to me.

"No thanks, have you seen Aqua?" Libra answered wiping her mouth, wow she practically devoured that burger.

" I saw him head down the hall looking rather pleased with himself" Aries smiled as Libra nodded walking out the cafeteria towards the way Aqua was.

"You look beautiful today" Stag smiled as Leo started to make gagging noises in the background along with Aries. "Shut up and grow up" Stag smirked as Leo growled not happy at all.

"Make me!" Leo snapped as Stag chuckled.

"Your not even worth it" Stag chuckled as Leo grabbed his collar I'm worth everything, dumbass.

"That's enough!" Mrs Smith intervened smashing her fists on the table. "Leo out the cafeteria, you both have 20 minuets after school with me tonight!" She announced as Leo frowned before sending Stag a death glare and walking out.

"Did that go the way you planned?" I whispered to Stag who shook his head.

"You also have 20 minuets"

"Damn it!"

===========================

(Aquarius's pov)

I skipped happily down the hall, pleased with how life had turned out.

"Aqua!" Libra yelled as I ran up to her giving her a long passionate kiss.

"I have some fantastic news!" I smiled as she weakly smiled.

"Me too" She gulped as I smiled. "Let's say it at the same time" she announced as I nodded wishing I came up with the idea.

" ok three two one"

"I've got into Phoenix"

"I'm pregnant"

"What?" I gasped.

"What?!" She gasped.

I felt all my hopes and dreams crushed inside of me. No more Phoenix, more like get a job fast. My future, goals and dreams are gone. Replaced by nappies, a office job on minimum pay and a run down flat. I wanted to travel, see the world with my dream girl but instead I would be looking at a poster of the world with my dream girl and the baby we never wanted.

"Aqua?" Libra questioned with tears running down her face. I froze not knowing what to say or even do. What could I do? This baby is the worse thing that's ever happened to me.

"Do you want it?"

OMG 2K READS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!

So will Aqua and Libra keep the baby? Capricorn has revealed one of his secrets to Taurus but will she keep it? Virgo and Cancer are on there way to confront Cap but will he explain what happened back at the house? All in the next chapter of Zodiac high!

Comment here yes or no if you want a picture of each of the zodiacs!