1

ONE DIRECTION

Niall: Lads.

Niall: Lads.

Niall: LADS!

Liam: What Niall? It's like 2:30 In the morning.

Naill: I'm hungry.

Louis: What the hell Niall? You woke Harry and I up just because your bloody hungry.

Niall: I can't help what time I get hungry and why are you two sleeping in the same room?

Louis: You're always hungry Niall and you know that Harry and I always sleep together.

Niall: Yeah I do. I just want you to say the words 'Larry Stylinson is real'.

Harry: You're so weird.

Zayn: What the hell is going on? You woke me up with your constant texts. It's like 3:45.

Niall: Look who's finally awake.

Zayn: Shut it Niall.

Liam: Now that we're all awake thanks to a certain someone...

Niall: Your welcome.

Liam: As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, what should we talk about aside from food.

Niall: Awww.

Harry: There's food in the kitchen, go take some if that'll make you stop whining.

Niall: Not hungry any more.

Zayn: Why you little...

Liam: Zayn.

Zayn: Fine. Your lucky Horan.

Niall: Thanks Li.

Liam: I've only saved you from him because its early in the morning but I won't stop him later on.

Niall: So you would let your boyfriend hurt me. I thought that you we're meant to be the dad of the group.

Liam: Yes I would. Never wake me up like that again.

Harry: Zayn what have you done to our sweet caring Liam?

Zayn: Nothing. But whatever's happens to you Liam, I'm proud.

Niall: I'm officially scared of Zayn.

Harry: Don't worry Ni. We'll help you won't we Boo?

Louis: Of course Ni.

Zayn: If you help him Harry, then I'll hurt you first.

Louis: You hurt my Hazza, then I swear to god Zayn I will hunt you down and feed to chimpanzees.

Liam: Stop with the threats. I'm actually tired so I'm gonna get some sleep.

Liam Payne left the conversation.

Zayn: So am I.

Zayn Malik left the conversation.
Harry Styles left the conversation.
Louis Tomlinson left the conversation.

Niall: Oh come on, guys.