Part 5

"Hey Bro?" You call in your house and wait for a response. It's Saturday now and you forgot to ask him about the flash before now. You hear a crash from his room and a loud "SHIT." The loud noise makes you jump and you shake your head. 

Bro runs out of his room, slamming the door, and (not-so-)gracefully jumps onto the couch. "Sup lil man." He says, directing a shit eating grin towards you. 

You shake your head again and shove him over so you can sit on the couch next to him. "I wanted to ask you something..." You pause and wait for his response. He nods, indicating that he wants you to continue. "So, the other day, when I had to come home early... When I had that massive headache?" He nods again. "I was wondering if you might be able to help me understand why." you finish, staring at Bro with uncertainty. 

He pauses, going over what you said. "Ok." he says finally. "Tell me exactly what happened and I'll see if I can't help you understand what happened." He says, smiling reassuringly. 

"Ok." You reply, then tell him what happened. 

Another pause as he thinks about what you said. "I think... Well, I don't know for sure... But I think that might have been color." He says after a while. 

You feel a light blush appear on your cheeks. "Wait, but... that would mean... John?!"

Bro laughs and ruffles your hair. "Nice. You got yourself a soul mate lil man." He says, giving you another of his "famous" shit eating grins. 

You stop for a minute to collect yourself, then fall back onto the couch, rubbing the side of your face with one hand. "Holy shit." Is all you can manage, sitting there trying to think of what to do. 

Eventually, you come up with something to do, and start going over it in your head. You take a deep breath to regain composure, settling on putting your thoughts to actions on Monday. But for now, you grab a bottle of aj, sit back, and try to relax for the weekend.