"It just happens when my poor nose was bleeding.."

"Oh, I totally saw you getting dragged away at the stairs." Irene teased. "Baekhyun might looks handsome to be a knight in his shining armour, but you know he can't beat Junmyeon."

"Knight in a shining armour? Ha!" I scoffed. If only it weren't for him, I wouldn't be in such embarrassing moments and make into the newspaper club's headline for today. But then, now that I think about it againㅡ it wasn't entirely a bad thing for him to slap bitch me with the door. I got to see Junmyeon, though. And got to know the truth. Still, there were a few minor pieces of puzzle that still hadn't been solved yet, so I still couldn't sit back.

When I peeked at Irene, there was an easy feeling resided on my chest. Now that I completely turner over the misunderstanding somehow, the situation between me and her actually felt pretty normal. Or maybe it was me alone being a fool all over these times.. I meant, I doubt she even notice what was happening.

"What?" She raised an eyebrow upon noticing.

"I'll tell you after school."

"O..okay? Sounds mysterious but I like it."

And so when the teacher finally came in for the attendance, the class settled down quietly. Soon enough, the rest of the day flew off without much anticipation.

ㅡㅡㅡ

Irene almost threw her bag on the ground in a terrifying face. For a moment, I was scared shitless and flinched with the way she reacted.

"I did WHAT?!" She widened her eyes in horror as her scream echoed in the hallway.

"I know! That was so stupid of me." I sighed in regret. "I really couldn't think of anything else at that moment. I'm sorry." The fact that I told her this silly petty drama; I had at least expected this kind of big reaction coming from her.

"Junmyeon was taking something behind me. How could you think we wereYuck!" A disgusted look now remained, and I really could see how much she detested the possibility of she and Junmyeon be doing such treacherous thing at the worst moment. "The door was opened, there's no way we could do something stupid in the council office." Irene emphasised the word with a full monotone voice.

"Like I said, it was all my own fault for misunderstanding it. Chanyeol was there with me, though."

Her eyes grew even wider than before, "He was?!"

"Yeah, he pretty much saw you two first and then got panickedand then I got panicked as well." I pointed at myself with an awkward smile. Then a question appeared in my mind. "What even were you two doing all alone in there, anyways?"

"What even were you two doing together at the same time?"

"I asked you first."

"We were sorting out a new plan for an important event. He asked for my opinion. I just helped to..er, you know, get marks on my extracurricular activity record? Yeah." Irene furrowed her brows, thinking again about what she was doing in the office. "Chanyeol wasn't supposed to be there.." She mumbled to herself, but I still could catch the rest of her words a little bit.