"That's good." He muttered. "I'm glad to hear that."

I tucked a few strands of hair behind my ears to let the air to cool my face off a little bit, and just for a momentㅡI felt that I was quite flustered with the way he responded. "It would be funny if you asked him to watch over me." Really, no joke. When I turned my head to look at him, Junmyeon was already looking at me with the corner of his lips tugged at the side.

"Hmm? Who knows?" He jokingly shrugged.

Calm yourself, Chorong. Don't let your sexy beast out and jump on Junmyeon. So what if he's super cute? You're a fine and full of manner girl. You've been trained in etiquettes and received trainings to be a proper lady since you were in your mother's womb. You got this. I secretly took a deep breath to calm myself. "If you say so." Swiftly, I focused on something else to look for. I swear my nose could be bleeding again in any moment if I had to indulge more in this conversation. It was then another moment of silence when we were walking back to class.

"It's your class. You should go in before the teacher arrives." Junmyeon stopped and pointed at the door right at the time when we arrived.

I nodded repeatedly with enthusiasm. Did he just unintentionally walked with me to my classroom? "I really appreciate for your helpdespite, er, you know what happened with me running away yesterday. I must be a crazy bitch and wasn't right on my mind." I made a spinning gesture to show how crazy I could be when I wasn't in my usual mood.

"I didn't think I'd be offended, so it's fi" He paused. His usual expression was now replaced with an unusual smile. "You know what? Maybe it took me by a surprise, so I was quite hurt with it. Doesn't that mean you owe me one?"

"R-really?"

"Maybe you can do something for me later."

He stared at me, but the smile was still there and got in my way trying to interpret the meaning behind his words. Then before I could get an answer, he glanced over at his watch. "Oh! Look at the time. I should go back to class."

I puffed my cheeks up and exhaled. All I could do was to watch him walked away and after a few moments, he had completely vanished from my vision as he entered his own classroom. To be honest, I did predict that to happen. Yeah, but in 0.00001% of possibility. Chorong, you suck.

When I entered the classroom using the back door, I quietly went back to my seat. And there, just like what Kyungsoo said, a lunch box was sitting on my desk with a bear sticky note plastered on it. Auw, so sweet of him to give me a motivational quote early in the morning.

I didn't sign up to be a relationship advisor. Charging fee: 2 boxes of Pepperoni Pizza.
Don't call me late at night.

I snickered. He might say all of those remarks, but he'd still stick with me through thick and thin, wouldn't he. Even though I had to annoy him by pestering about my problems all the time. He literally despised my pink diary where I kept everything about Junmyeon in it but ended up browsing over the pages behind my back. Keeping the sticky note safely inside my pencil case, I didn't notice when was the moment Irene had took her seat and grabbed me by the shoulders.

"Did I just really see you and Junmyeon walk together with all lovey dovey shits in the morning?" She put a hand over her chest and inhaled a few short breaths as she fanned herself in her seat. "You have to tell me what happened!"