Chapter 1: Watching "Spice"

Len's P.O.V

I had just woken up, I saw my beautiful sister Rin beside me. Sleeping like a princess, a fragile princess that a weak wind might wake her up. I was just staring at her, thinking on all the possbile things that I could do while she was asleep, but as what I have said, I might wake her up even in the slightest thing of things, but as stubborn as I am, I kissed her on her forehead.

Well this is new, she's quite in the deep sleep mood today. I tried another kiss on her forehead but then, she suddenly woke up. Her eyes, beautiful eyes as the skies staring through mine.

" Len! Stop staring at me you pervert! " She slapped me at my face and it hurted like hell! But still, I played it cool and continue blabbering.

" Why did you slapped me? I just wanted to see a beautiful princess beside me. " I replied with a smile on my face, a cocky smile that is.

" Stop it! You're embarrassing me. " she said, I stood up, wearing nothing except my undies on. God I've forgotten to wear my pajamas last night, oh well, I guess it isn't that bad, I could see Rin's cute reaction, she's totally turning red this time.

" What in the bloody hell! Were you naked this whole time when we were asleep? " she asked me with a furious voice, still though, I kept playing it cool.

"Why are your face my Princess' turning red? Do you want to see my little brother or maybe our little brother. Well if you know what I mean. " I teased her and I chuckled, laughing from what I have just said.

" Get the bloody hell out of this freaking room! " She shouted, I sprinted towards the cabinet to wear my pants and t-shirts on. " I'm going down stairs I shall meet you there " I said. Closing the door behind me when I went out of the room

Rin's P.O.V

What the hell is wrong with that idiot? He is always been staring at me when I'm asleep and he's such a pervert, God might have hated me that's why I have this kind of brother.

I went through my cabinet and dressed up with my favorite t-shirt, it has a huge orange in front of it with a yellow background, it was plain besides, simplicity is better than anything! After I was finish dressing up, I went downstairs and saw that idiot eating bananas and watching some music show or drama in the televison, as I passed through the kitchen my face turned red on what I was hearing... wait is that SPICE?! Oh he's totally gonna get it.

I went to our living room, I took the remote from the table besides the tv and turned it off. I glared at Len and he glared back at me. " Len, why the hell are you watching to Spice?! 

" Why? Is there a problem? I just want to see our last act in spice when I was about to rape yo- " Before he could have finished what he was going to say, I kicked him right in his crotch, giving him a bloody lesson. He kneeled down to his knees, suffering in pain. Well As what the anime " Quiet-Pass " had said. "The fool learns from experience while the wise learns from history." I said to him.

" Look's like I'm a fool huh? " Len said, still kneeling and suffering the pain.

" Exactly. "

"No television for a week, got it?" I told him as I've placed the remote in my jean's pocket.

"Fine..."

Len's P.O.V

"Well, so much for spice" I told my self as I was getting bored, sitting on the couch. Rin is always like this, a ' tsundere ' as I might presume. Well to be honest I don't even know if she likes me, well, naturally she does like me but not in a ' lovers ' type of way. It would be disgusting to the society and others if they'll know that Rin and I are in such in a taboo relationship, worse of all, my career and Rin would end if our fans will know about it.

" Len come here breakfast is ready " Rin yelled.

" Coming " I said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

After breakfast I went outside the house and went into the market to buy some oranges for Rin, oranges are after all, her favorite. As I walked by the market, miraculously I saw Miku from the crowd, she was buying some leeks, her favorite ' food. ' ... If I can call it a food of course.. I don't even know why she likes it, it tastes like raw garlic or onion or something on those varieties. She even eats it without being cooked! Talk about obsession and addiction at once. I went to Miku and talk to her, just to kill my boredom as I was trying to find oranges for Rinny-chan.

" Yo, Miku. Buying leeks again? " I asked, and out of all questions, I had asked her the obvious. 

" Yep! Tonight I'm gonna make some leek salad with only leeks within it! It's going to be delicious! " she said as she was getting some random sized leeks, even those that weren't fully grown yet.

"How could it be a salad if theres only leek in it." I asked, even though I know that it is NOT a salad if there's only leeks in it. I always have that kind of OCD that makes me ask things that I already know and you could just use your common sense for it.

" I don't know but if you make salad you put it in a bowl right? So it's a salad " she said as she was paying the cashier.

" Ok... " I replied awkwardly then I offered her a hand to carry some of those leeks.

" Here I'll help you. " I was holding the bag full of leeks and I never expected it to be heavier than holding 10 books of dictionaries that have all the language's of the world's words and meanings in it.

" Thanks Len" she smiled. 

After helping Miku I went home and I've totally forgotten to buy some oranges for Rin! Darn it!

" Well Len, lesson learned. Never help an obsessed leek lover. " I told myself

" I should just read some Manga." I went directly to our home's library and searched the manga called the " Servant of Evil".