| 1 |-the start-

3rd person P.O.V:

"Feli No!I am not even a country!this is a stupid idea" the girl called "(Y/N)" huffed,refusing to go to the world meeting with her Italian friend.

"But-a bella!you will-a meet more-a friends-a!they won't care-a if you-a are-a not a country!I-I will-a make you-a pasta if you accept-a!" The Italian boy begged,giving her the most adorable puppy-eyes ever,

"Ok,ok!just because you will make pasta for us..." the girl looked away,crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yaaaaay!" Feliciano exclaimed,tackling her in a hug.
"F-feli!!" (Y/N) blushed.

"Let's-a go then~"the cheery Italian grabbed her hand,dragging her behind him to the World Meeting.

~time skip-when they arrive~

The Italian let go of (Y/N) who was frowning with a cute blush.

"We are-a here!"Feliciano excliamed,jumping up and down happily.

"I hope they aren't jerks,because I am not in the mood for crap" the girl crossed her arms.

"No-a!they are-a very nice-a!"the boy tried to cheer her up.

"They better be.."the girl said,then looked at Feliciano."let's go in there already!"she huffed.

"Okay-a~"the Italian dragged her yet again,"CIAO!"once they were inside the hall,the boy yelled happily.

"Herro,Itaria-kun"a man with black hair and brown eyes greeted,"who is this girr(girl XD)?" The man asked Feliciano.

"Oh,Japan!,that's-a (Y/N)!she is-a my-a best friend!" Italy yelled happily,(Y/N) crossed her arms and spoke "I was forced to come here anyway" she looked away.

"..tsundere..."the man called "Japan" mumbled,but the girl heard him.

"I AM NOT A TSUNDERE!"she yelled,blushing deep red.
"That's what a tsundere exactry says.."Japan answered calmly.

"I AM TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT" (Y/N) threw her arms in the air,and tried to walk away,but feliciano grabbed her wrist.

"B-but bella,you haven't-a met-a the others-a yet!!" He gave her the puppy-eyes again,those eyes which she could never say no to.

She sighed "fine.." Feliciano's face lit up "Grazie (thank you) bella!"he hugged her..again.

"F-Feli please not now!!" She blushed,she doesn't want to be hugged in front of those "bastards".

Feliciano introduced her to everyone,the Axis,Allies,Nordics,and all the others.

well..not everyone..someone was late..
Who is it?BINGO it's China!

China walked in "sorry I was late,I was cooking,aru"
"Ciao Yao!!I want-a to introduce-a you to-a my friend-a!(Y/N)!" Feliciano jumped and pointed at (Y/N).

The (h/c) haired girl huffed once again.

"Feli,calm down okay!and who is that girl?" She asked pointing at China.

"AIYA!I am not a girl,aru!" The "boy" exclaimed.

"Whatever..you look like a girl anyway" (Y/N) crossed her arms.

"You are rude,aru" China glared a bit at (Y/N) who couldn't care less about it.

"Why,thank you" she said sarcastically,then she noticed something on the guy's back,A PANDA!!

"Wait is that a panda!!"she asked,eyes widening slighetly.
"Yes it is,aru,and it's none of your business anyway,aru" Yao said,looking away from her.

Her face heated up with rage "DO YOU EVEN DARE TALK LIKE THAT TO ME!!" she yelled,getting ready for a fist-fight.

"You are just a little girl,aru"China answered keeping his calm.

"HOW THE HECK OLD ARE YOU?" (Y/N) yelled angrily at him.

"4000 years,so leave me alone,I need to look after my panda" he answered.

"Yeah,old man who likes pandas" she teased him and walked away before he could say anything.

'He didn't look that old,he is actually kind of cute-wait what the hell am I thinking he is just another jerk whom I am going to beat the crap out of!' (Y/N) thought,dragging the Italian friend of hers out of the building,feeling her heart racing in her chest.