Cookies

Beca and Chloe sat in front of the fire place. Beca sitting up on the couch with her feet propped up on the coffee table and Chloe tucked in on the DJ's neck. It's was a quite evening since Aubrey and Stacie  took there kids Brianna  and Brion to a concert and they had the house all to there selves. 

"Chlo you want some tea?" Beca says.

 "Yea but I don't want you to leave me." The redhead  whines.

 "Well I want some tea so you're just gonna have to be lonely." Beca says getting off the couch. Chloe  quickly wrapped her arms around her causing Beca to fall back on top of Chloe. 

"Chloe please let me go." 

"Can I have a kiss?" Chloe says with a small pout. 

"One and then I can make some tea." 

"Yes Becs then you can make your tea." Chloe says then planting a kiss on Beca's lips. 

"Can I go now?" 

"Your wish is my command my beautiful wife." She then let's go of the brunette as she disappears into the kitchen. 

"I am also thinking about making cookies if you want to help." She says with a grin. Chloe get's up and meets Beca in the kitchen who is already putting out what they need for cookies. 

"Hey Chloe could you get me a handful of flour." Beca says. 

Chloel looks at Beca who is whisking the eggs and looking in the cook book, she did a playful glare and grabbed a handful, literally of flour and threw it at her. 

"Hey!" She squeals. 

"You said a handful."

 "Yeah like a cup not and actual handful." 

"Well now you're the flour queen." Chloe playfully bows her head as Beca dumps coco powder all over her head. 

"And now you're the coco powder queen" Beca says handing her a whisk.

 "Well maybe you should be the coco queen!" Chloe then tosses coco powder all over Beca. 

"And you be the flour queen." Beca throws flour all over the brunette as she squeals. Before Beca  even throw another handful of flour Chloe  grabs her wrist and moves some hair out of her face. 

"You're a dork." 

"Yeah but where both dork together." She says before kissing her beautiful wife.