5 am Calls

As soon as Chloe got home from their date she just changed to her oversized tshirt and some pj's and then went straight to bed. She immediately dialed Beca's number.

*ring* *ring* 2 rings before Beca answered her phone

"Hey," the red headed girl said.

"Hey baby, miss me already?"

"You can't blame me, you're too cu-" before Chloe can finish her sentence Beca immediately cut her off.

"Dude!!" Chloe rolled her eyes and giggles "Im not cute! im a badass! how many times do i have to tell you that?!"

"You're too easy to tease babe"

Both of them talked a lot of things that doesn't even make sense like how the other couple looked ridiculous and then suddenly Beca would just throw pick up lines making the red headed girl giggles.

For Beca, Chloe is the one who completes her boring life. Everything about the perky red headed girl seemed to make her happy. Her smile, flaws, the way she looks at her, she just can't get enough of the red headed girl.

"Chloe?"

"Mmm?"

"I know there are other people better than you, but i don't want anyone else. i want you. Even when you're sad, even when you make mistakes, even if we don't agree at times. I still just want you. And I love you, the way you talk, the way you bit your lip when you're nervous. the way you laugh at my corny jokes. Every time i had a shitty day, just seeing you makes me forget everything. your smile, your eyes, your lips, your red head hair, your voice, your laugh, your hands, your teasing, the weird face that you make when i'm in the bad mood, the way you talk, the way you dance makes me want to jump on you and kiss hard on the lips" Beca said to her almost running out of breathe.

"Beca, i love you too, to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond, and to eternity, you're too good for me becs"

"I don't wan't anyone else but you. only you"

"Becs, let's stop, hahaha" Chloe laughs "you're making me sexually frustrated right now"

"You're making me wanna kiss you right now. And by the way, what time is it?" Beca said while yawning. Chloe looked at her nightstand and to her alarm clock.

Chloe sight. "It's ummm ... 5 am. Are you sleepy?"

"A little. I want some cuddles but you're not here"

Chloe couldn't help but giggle hearing those words coming from her favorite Badass DJ as Beca prefer.

"Go to sleep babe, Im not going anywhere"

"Promise?"

"Yes, I Promise, now go to sleep"

The yawned and once soft snores fell from Chloe's lips, Beca closed her eyes and start's to think about How lucky she is to have Chloe in her life and drifted off to sleep.

A/N Andddddddddd, Done, haha, well, this story is based on trmd imagine, well i changed some of it.