Chapter Three: Scarlett

Start from the beginning

"S-sorry t-to int-interrupt." Christian started to step out of the room when Mercedes came up behind him laughing. She whispered something in his ear.

"I-" he stuttered, "I just came to bring up the lunch Cass brought for you... and... uh..." Mercedes took the bag out of his hand and set it on the couch before saying,

"We will up leave you to it then, Scar we will come visit after school if that's okay...? Cass you can handle her until we get back right?" She laughed at her own joke.

"Oh I can handle her just fine." Cass smiled. Christian went bright red. I faintly heard him say,

"Nope, nope, nope. Go home, go bed." Mern laughed and took his hand as they walked out the door. Cassius grinned,

"So what the freak are we watching?" He asked pointing to the TV.

"Good question, I honestly have no idea I was taking a nap when you showed up."

"Of course you were. Are you still tired? Because I can leave and let you sleep."

"That will not be necessary," I sat up and leaned forward to press my lips against his again. Cass started to smile breaking the kiss.

"Now let's eat I'm starving."

"What did you bring me?"

"I brought US some Wendy's because I lov-like you a lot." He smirked.

"You are the best boyfriend that I have ever had..." I gave him a peck on the cheek. He blushed scarlet. He picked up the television remote that Christian had left on the floor, and switched the channel to a horror movie. He lay back as a girl screamed.

"No, not happening, you know how I feel about horror movies."

"But-"

"No, not today." I interrupted him.  Cass changed the channel again; Leap Year came on the TV.

"I love this movie!"

"Yeah, I know." He smiled and sat back on the other end of the couch; I moved my feet to set them on his lap. He tossed the bag of food to me; I opened it to smell the amazing aroma of French fries. I grabbed a couple and tossed them into my mouth they tasted heavenly. I continued to stuff my face with fries and spicy chicken nuggets drenched in ranch, they tasted delectable.

"Hey save some for me." Cass fake pouted and tried to snatch the bag away from me; let's just say it didn't work... I smiled devilishly.

"Alright that's it." Cass said. He started to tickle me.

"He- Hey, Alright alright." I said in between fits of laughter, handing him the bag of food. He opened the bag and said

"You ate like almost the entire thing!" He looked incredulously at me, "How can a person as small as you eat that much food?"

"Good question, but it was delicious so thank you." I smirked. He laughed and reached over and kissed me again.

"You're welcome now you need to sleep so that we can go to the football game tonight."

"We really have to go?"

"What else are we going to do? And I would really love if we could go to the dance tomorrow too because it's our last homecoming and I want to spend it together. "

"That's a good point and technically we already went to my homecoming."

"Yes but this is mine..." he looked at me with his puppy eyes, begging me to concede,

"Pretty pretty please Scar...?"

"Fine. I guess I'll go. But really football?"

"Just because I don't play football doesn't mean I don't appreciate it."