Ouch Ross

Ross POV

It was so crowded in the car and Rydel's stuff was getting all over the place.

"Rydel keep your shit together" I shouted as Rocky moved his butt near my face.

"Rocky get off" I said propping my hand against his ass and pushing it away.

"Ross get you leg out of my face" yelled Riker.

I moved it and I heard a thud.

"Owww Ross you just hit me in the eye with your knee" Ratliff shouted.

"Guys try to keep it clean back there" shouted Dad over our complaining.

Dad hit a bump in the road and we fell into different spots.

Now I was on too of Rocky and Riker was below him getting crushed.

"Can't... breath." Riker said gasping for air.

I laughed now since he is the one in pain. I felt something get flung at me. It was Rydel's makeup brushes.

"Guys those were limited edition" She whined

Finally we arrived at home. And I pushed Rocky aside to be the first to get out.

I can't wait to tell Meghan all of the shit she missed. I ran to the door before Rocky reached me..

Then I laughed at his face. He gave me a death look as I swung the door open.

I walked in and saw Ryland sitting on the couch watching American Horror Story.

Everyone walked in and went their separate ways.

I grabbed an apple and walked over to where Ryland was sitting

"Hey Bruh, where's Meghan" I asked walking in front of the TV.

"She went to the hospital with mom" he said with a serious tone. But he was obviously kidding.

"Seriously where is she?" I asked plopping down next to him on the couch and taking a bite of my apple.

"Meghan fainted when I was teaching her how to Skateboard. She was using your stupid penny board and it hit the curb and she fell off it." He said sincerely

I looked in his eyes and I could tell he wasn't making this up. I could see the nervousness in his eyes.

"She what?" I shouted standing up from the couch

I can't believe it hasn't even been a week and she got hurt. So much for taking care of her.

"She was using your stupid pen-" Ryland repeated but I cut him off

"Yeah, yeah I heard you" I said frustrated as I ran my hand through my hair

I took awhile to fiqured out what I am gonna do. And who to blame for this.

"Ryland you should of taken care of her when I was gone" I said a bit angry but I knew it wasn't really his fault

Ryland started to say something but I cut him off again

"Whatever let's go to the hospital" I said walking outside

Dad was just closing the car door and locking it down as Riker and Rocky were wrestling in the grass.

Rydel was talking to Ell. 

"Guys Meghan fainted so Mom took her to hospital" I shouted to them.

All at once I saw everyone's expression change. Into Pity

It felt so horrible saying it to everyone. It made me sort of guilty actually.