4) WEAKNESS.

(Nez) BLOCKED ROAD.

Abz is carrying Musty. I don't want it to be like this anymore. I want Must to be awake. I think Abz is getting tired of holding Musty. We haven't been walking for too long, but, I know I'm tired, and so are they.
I look at Musty's face as it hangs back after Abz's arm. Musty's limp arm hangs beside him as Abz walks.
I grab his hand.
I walk with it, I know it's dumb but, even though he's unconscious, me holding his hand gives me a sense of hope. Even if it's just for a little while.

(Abdulhamid) BOCKED ROAD.

Ahhhhh, he's pretty heavy. Not when I picked him up but now he is. Walking down those stairs really took a number out of me. But It's for Musty. Nez offered to help but I told her not to. She shouldn't have to carry him.

"Nez, can. Can you find an unlocked car?.. We. We, we should rest."

"Yeah, yeah. Of course. Two seconds."

She jogs over to the cars that aren't burned, looking for an open door.
It looks like something went up in flames here.
Probably did.

She turns over and with her exhausted voice, she shouts quietly
"Abz! They're all locked! Should I smash in a window?"

I point over behind her, my hand signalling under Musty' s legs as I hold his body from falling to the ground.

"Check that one Nez."

(Nez) BLOCKED ROAD.

I spin, getting a look at what he's showing me.
How did I not notice that before?
I rush down, this one's a bit further but I get to it. I get to the van.

The door slides open, creaking. The outside of it is a faded shade of pink in the night. It has pictures of prices and captions like
"Buy Two! Get One Free!" and "Specialty Cone Strawberry!"

I wait for him as he lugs Musty over. I let him in first before stepping in and closing the door behind me.

(Emily) STREETS.

THOSE FUCKING DOGS! WHAT THE- WHO THE FUCK DOES SHIT LIKE THIS!
IN THE HUNGER GAMES!?
Argh, they're completely fucked if they think this is funny. They took my fucking weapons.
I WILL KILL THEM.

(Lexy) TUNNELS.

She sits here with me. We stare up through the opening at the stars.
There were a couple cans of food in my pack, she's eating hers and I'm eating mine.

(Anita) TUNNELS.

I couldn't do it.
I just couldn't.
I would never do anything to hurt Abz. If he's in love with her, I respect that.
Even if he doesn't respect me.
We sit in silence before only moments later we are bombarded with the heavy, loud tune in the sky, the dome above flickers for seconds. We see the images.

(Latesha) INDOORS.

Brendon's wrap thing stopped the blood, it still really hurts and it annoys me, like an itch I can't scratch. I'm glad I have Josh though, he keeps me from losing my shit.
Brendon brought us in here, he said he was here with Linda and Emily before, we all sit, resting for once.
The death count starts and we all watch out the same large window.

(Brendon) INDOORS.

Alayna... Her face shines up at us. Reminding them and showing me what we lost... We just stare. Awkward in the silence.
Awkward silence.

(Bush Queen) ROOFTOP.

NO. NO. NO. NO. THE SKY... HIM...
Daniel.
Please. Get... Get out of my head. Why? Why am I seeing him. Fuck. Please, stop. No... I don't want to...