Chapter 2

Not edited

I'm sinking further below the surface. I'm starting to get light-headed from the lack of oxygen. Bullets enter the water and zoom past me. Agents are trained to hold their breath for 5 minutes, but since I didn't get a chance to take in some air before being swallowed by the ocean, I'll be lucky if I can stay under for 2 minutes.

I feel another bullet going into my leg; the salt water stings the wound, I look down at my leg and see that the bullet barely went through the flesh. The bullets stopped entering the water after about 30 seconds, I know better than to go up to the surface now because their probably waiting for that exact moment to kill me. I wait another minute before rising to the surface; I'm coughing and gasping for air once my head breaks through the waves. I look around the surroundings and see I'm in some sort of old shipyard. The ship that I was captured on is now going out to sea. I spot a buoy. A few yards away and begin to swim towards it, an agonizing pain goes through my leg and arm. I bite the collar of my shirt to keep myself from screaming. I reach the buoy and conceal myself behind it, by then I was physically exhausted. I reach in my boot, and I pull out my satellite phone/radio; what boots are good hiding places, and they won't give you cancer unlike if you stuff a phone in your bra. The satellite radio/phone is supposed to waterproof, I try to turn it on; nothing. I try a couple more times before I open the back and spot that one of the wires came undone, I reconnect it and the phone comes to life. I dial one of the few numbers that I have memorized, The Company; how stereotypic right, but there are thousands of "The Companies" so it's easy to conceal our identity.

"The company headquarters how may I help you agent," asked a female voice.

"Yes this is agent 4115 level 7, I just escaped from a kidnapping situation, and I need extraction now," I said

"Alright I will trace your phone and send a unit to your location, can you stay on the line?"

"Yes I can, I'm in some old shipyard that's in the ocean.  I'm hanging on to a buoy that has the number four on it" I say.

"Agent can you look around for a ship name to help us locate you in the shipyard?" the operator asked.

" Uh, I see a ship but I can only make out a few of the letters of its name, the letters I do see are S.S. B. U. and Fal," I said

I hear typing in the background followed by a ping and then some more typing and another ping. "Agent 4115, by any chance could it be the S.S Blue falcon?" she asked

" yeah that could be it," I said

"Ok, a unit is on the way," she says.

I hear a helicopter in the distance, the woman's voice seems to be getting further away, and next thing I know black spots are dotting my vision

"Agent... Agent 4115... AGENT 4115 ARE YOU THERE?" she yells very urgently.

"Stop yelling I'm here just let me close my eyes for a bit"

I hear her calling my name but I try to answer but the black dots return, and my head hits the hard cold metal of the buoy I pass out.