chapter 1

I wake up to a rocking. My eyes are covered, but by the fishy odor I know I'm somewhere on the ocean. My hands are tied to a hard metal chair, and I'm beaten and bruised. I hear a door open then slam shut, the metal clanking of a lock echo's through the room. I picked my head up at the sound, but immediately regret the decision as it sends a pounding throughout the inside of my skull.

"I'm glad you're awake; sleep well" seethed a voice that made a shiver go down my spine.

Next thing I know, the tape is ripped from my mouth. I hissed in pain. Cold boney almost dead hands come up and touch my face while taking my blindfold off till I'm face to face with one of Antonio's gang members.

"Hello agent, you have something of my leader's, mind telling me where it is?" asked my kidnapper.

When I don't answer he punches me across the face. The metallic taste of blood begins to form in my mouth, I lean over in my chair groaning, and spit the blood out. I sit back up clench my teeth, smile and say

"Don't you know its illegal to hit a girl"

I flex and close my eyes waiting for another beating, it doesn't come. I open my eyes to see him smiling with his yellowed teeth from smoking god knows what.

"Since you won't answer to me, I'll just have to take you to my friends."

He unties my wrists and I instinctively bring my hands up to rub my wrists. He roughly grabs my arm and pushes me forward. I take this as my chance to try to escape, as who knows when my next chance will be.  I sweep my leg down under his feet he stumbles back but doesn't fall. I jump and manage to kick him in the side he crumbles down wheezing. I may be petite, but I sure can pack a punch.

I run over to the door... locked. I instinctively reach down in my boot for my gun, not there. I look around and spot my service weapon on a shelf, a Glock.

a/n

I'm not into guns so sorry if I got it wrong, I'm thinking of the guns in criminal minds.

I take it and shoot out the lock.

"Amateurs" I mutter.

I open the door and I'm faced with a metal spiral staircase I run up the stairs tripping some because of the drugs which are still wearing off. I make it to the top, and I'm met with a pair of doors, I open them and start sneaking across the deck they're guards playing poker, I make it to the railing when the door slams open.

"Where do think you're going"Sneered my kidnapper

"Wow you really are dumber then you look, well you see I beat you up for a reason, and that was to escape, Antonio really has hit rock bottom about selecting kidnappers," I said.

"You bitch" he growled

I was about to make another comeback when a shot rang out and a crimson red oozed out of my shoulder the impact made me stumble back I tripped over the railing and I started to fall towards the black water. With a splash, I drifted deeper and deeper down.