It's fluff not Huff.

~~slightly inappropriate. Just fluff~~Hey please comment so new chapter ideas  and for now here's a short little chapter.~ PS please check out F. You See.K. on youtube. Thanks for all the reads and votes. Have fun reading by babes.~~

It was a Friday night at a bar, Aries is trying to get alone time with Sagittarius. 

"Aquarius stop talking and sit the hell down somewhere else!" 

Aquarius being a rational thinker and like everyone else slightly afraid of Aries left the table and went to the bar top. 

"So Sag," Aries of course was a tiny bit drunk, "What d-do you reaaaaalllllly like?" Aries gave a half smirk but just looked like he was hallucinating about hats and milk. 

Sagittarius rose an eyebrow, " ummm I prefer plastic over paper. I like the cologne scented hand sanitizers, and I like to dip my cookies in hot milk so they become soggy imediatly."

Aries sighed and hiccupped quietly and took a swig of his cocktail. 

" no! N-no! Sag I meant what do you like from someone else~~"

Sag nodded in understanding, "well I will tell you what I really dislike! Onions!"

Aries got sick of tip-toeing around the subject and leaned in towards Sagittarius's ear and said with a hot breath between words on his neck, "Sag you don't seem to understand. I- "

Sagittarius had nibbled on Aries ear and then quickly chuckled, "I'm not the idiot here babe."

Aries stood up now flustered and jealous that Sagittarius made the first move.  Aries just moved across the room walking past a drunk Pisces  grinding on a happy but uncomfortable Cancer.

Aries then walked in a circle looking at many drunk idiots making out and whispering to each other, even saw a sober Libra softly holding a wobbly Aquarius. Aries then walked back and sat next to Sagittarius. He was silent for the rest of the night while Sagittarius had his hand curled around the fingers of Aries.

Virgo had a arm pressed against Capricorn at the crowded bar and had a bright blush across his cheek. Capricorn kept giving him soft pushes and nudges with the excuse of the business.

Taurus had been standing in the corner of the room facing the place where the two walls met. He didn't seem to be moving except for a small ruffle of his hair from a hand that had a ring that looked exactly like Scorpio's. Who hadn't been seen all night, except for his sillotte that was on top of Taurus's.

Gemini was bartending giving multiple drink to Leo that were on the house. Leo was not successfully drunk and kept reaching for Gemini waist and hand whenever he wasn't looking. And when Gemini was looking Leo had his hand around his own belt trying to take off his trousers.

In the end Mostly everyone was drunk and sweaty by the end of the night. When morning comes they won't remember the night except for the many precious pictures Libra had taken of everyone.

~this chapter was a Bit inappropriate with some undertones. But fuck'em. Again please check out my youtube page.~ ALSO SEARCH FIFTH DAWN THE BAND ON YOUTUBE AND BUY THEIR ALBUM ON ITUNES.