Capricorn/Sagittarius pt.1

ARIES/SAG/CAP{This is recommended. So please do not hate on me. Remember this is only my interpretation of my online research. So don't let this control your life.}
Capricorn was in homeroom, summer school. He was chatting with his friend Aquarius about college plans. Capricorn was talking about how he wanted to take his first years at a close college then switch to a private if he could afford it. Aquarius was in the middle of explaining how he was already taking college courses in highschool. Then Sagittarius came up behind Aquarius. "HEY! why are you talking about college just live in the moment!" Aquarius rolled his eyes and saw Libra walk in to summer school and waved bye to his friends, walking quickly to Libra. He always teased him a little before class. Capricorn look at Sagittarius, he never really got time to talk to him except for when Aquarius was around. He still felt the need to continue the conversation, STRANGE he thought. "We can live in the moment, who said I wasn't. I just also am planning on living the moment in the future. That's why I plan it." Sagittarius was a little shocked, and felt something. WAS THAT MY HEART SPEED UP? "B-but the future depends on what we do in the Present-" "Quoting Gandhi?" Capricorn smirked at Sagittarius. Sagittarius just stared wide eyed and nods slowly feeling his heart thump and skip more then just one beat. Before he started to blush he felt a hand on his shoulder. Sagittarius looks to see Aries behind him. " Hey Sag let's skip and have fun today." Sagittarius smiled and waved bye to Capricorn. "Bye Cap" Sagittarius then went to get his bag as Aries stared at Capricorn with a small glint of what seemed to be jealously. He then left with Sag. They couldn't drag their other friend away from Libra to save their souls. Which they better be prepared to save if they wanted to take Aquarius away. Or that's what Aqua said.

~~All the other signs were enjoying the summer just as every else should be doing this Summer.~~

{IF YOU ENJOYED PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT IF I GET ENOUGH FEED BACK I MIGHT CONTINUE ON THIS.}