School Santa

~~((SWEARS)) Since school has started for some of you I figured I would make a school santa. You'll understand more when you read it.~~

School had just started up and the Signs, just like everyone else, are in a depressing state. So the principle decided to hire a Sign to become a school santa and help cheer the other Zodiac Signs up. The principle gave the job to the famous tricky bastard Gemini. (Don't be offended you Gemini's know you're little evil shits.) Gemini left all the Signs a gift with a note attached to it upon their desks.

Aries arrived at his desk and found multiple heavy textbooks for classes he didn't even have. He saw a note on the top of the stack of books and read it: 'The only reason you need these books are to smack some Hoes'. Aries immediately turned around and started throwing the heavy textbooks at Sagittarius and Aquarius.

Taurus found a cologne bottle on his desk with a note that said: 'Fuckboy repellent'. He sneakily crawled to Scorpio and sprayed him whispering, "He's all mine..."

Cancer looked at his desk and signed when he saw a 64 pack of crayons. He picked up the note that was beside it, it read: 'Those bitches with 12packs want to be you!'. Cancer walked up to Pisces and started drawing hearts all over his desk.

Leo saw everyone was getting presents so he quickly ran to his desk to find a box of kleenexes. He frowned and read the note, "You can wipe your tears with these, its school. You'll need them." Leo sighed and nodded as he wiped away some tears.

Virgo managed to stumble to his desk and rubbed his already starting headache and found a bottle of pin relievers. He crumpled the note up that said: 'You'll need these'. He quickly swallowed some and took a nap before the bell.

Libra had made it to his desk after calming down the sobbing Leo and saw colored pens at his desk. He picked up a note that was on top of the pens container and it said: 'Now you don't have to be like those basic blue and black penned bitches'. Libra scribbled out the swearwords on the note and started to draw tattoos on himself.

Scorpio didn't have to walk to his desk because Gemini rammed him with a shopping cart full of gum sprinted away not leaving a note. Gemini only left a defenseless Scorpio with the whole class eyeing his cart full of gum... except for Taurus who was hugging his leg uncomfortably.

Sagittarius tripped over his desk trying to get away from Aries and almost fell asleep on the floor until a water bottle fell on his head that rolled of his desk. He saw a note and grinned when it read: 'Don't worry its not water, its vodka.' Sagittarius took a sip and was able to sit back on his desk and had become a little bit more awake for when class would start.

Capricorn was sitting in his desk staring at the scissors on his desk then picked up the note that read: 'This is so you can cut bitches'. He twirled the scissors a little before storing them away so later use.

Aquarius finally got away from the textbook throwing Aries and frowned when he saw a bundle of tangled earbuds on his desk. With a note that said: 'Block out the haters'. He sat down and started to untangle the earbuds and occasionally smacked his head against the desk to keep sane.

Pisces smiled when he saw his colored desk and the pillow on top of it with a note that read: 'NAP TIME'. He quickly went and took a nap on top of Cancers desk.

Gemini Smirked and held his phone and phone charger with a note that he handed to the teacher that read: 'This student is allowed his phone in class~Principle (God)'.