Admittance Session part 1

~~Hey its been a bit sorry. Please check out F. You See. K. On youtube~~

This takes place in a private room
All the signs have agreed to admit something about themselves.

Pisces cleared his voice and looked at all the signs that made a circle. He avoided eye content with Cancer.
"Hello ....friends? I, well, am a good kisser and seducer."
Cancer face palmed himself as some of the others snickered. Cancer got flustered when the others giggled. So he shouted
"Well I am a sex addict!"
Everyone was silent and slowly turned to Pisces who was blushing.
Aries signed and spoke up next
"I....I was once praised for my french kissing."
Sagittarius's eyes widened.
"Who did that! I mean....I don't care or anything but.....WHO?!"
Taurus obviously not caring about the not offical couple's problems and whispered
"I bit lips"
Leo swore he heard a groan from Scorpio once that was said. BUT no other proof was given.
Gemini stood like the proud cocky ass butt he is and declared.
"I am the cuddle addict of the group!"
Everyone. I shit you not. Everyone was silent.
Leo chuckled after a minute and said in his soft Feminine voice
"I'm a porn addict"
Some looked at Gemini who seemed astonished and the rest stated at Leo in fear.
Virgo patted his own thighs and smiled. He said threw his teeth.
"I. Am. A. Freak. In. Bed."
Capricorn coughed a bit. No one noticed and all contained their laughter.....not.
As the laughter died down Libra blushed and said
"I am a fucking goddess in bed"
He snapped his flaming fingers.
Scorpio then chuckled and said
"I'm a super freak"
Everyone was laughing and not even taking anyone serious anymore. But they all new that no one would lie about this.
Sagittarius still a bit angry at Aries looked him in the eye and said as seductively as possible
"I make people tap out, fast"
Capricorn nodded at Sagittarius in respect and announced
"I'm charmin' and shit"
Everyone smiled and clapped then turned to Aquarius who hadn't said a thing. He hardly even responded to the whole circle chat session. Capricorn elbowed him and Libra tilted his head adorably to his crush.
Aquarius looked everyone in the eyes one by one and said
"Same" in a serious tone.
He told this to every one in the circle. Everyone recalled what they admitted and once again knew Aquarius was sarcastic but he wouldn't lie with such a tone that he used.
Aquarius gained a new respect and was more feared after their first admitting session.

~~I hope you semi-liked it idk idc.
_/(.-.)\_ deal with dis sumabitches. But check out the youtuber I mentioned before and promise I will continue this story more often. Love you all my babes~~