Land, where???

Ashely pov...3 hrs after landing

(Where am i? Okay, calm down.Breathe in out. ) breathing slow ave calmly Ashely Tries to hail a taxi once more...ONLY to fail miserably. "Umm excuse me miss you so happen to be Austoinina Moon? Asks a red haired 17 year old."um yes, may I ask why?".Oh sorry I'm Ittoki otoya, I'm 3rd year musician at satome, I am to escort you to the academy."_"okay".following the red head out want a short distance until he stops in front of a group of males."Austoinina,this is my friends.

Time skip brought to you by Hollywood undead day of the dead album

"Ichinose,Tokiya
Jinguji, Ren
Hijirikawa, Masato
Shinomiya,Natsuki*satasuki*
Kurusu, Syo
Aijima, Cecil
Nanami,Haruka"

*All* "yo!"."hey" Ashley simply says."Guys this us Austoinina Moon, the infamous, rock musician."...."what instrument do you play?" The Orange sand blond asks" I play, guitar,piano,violin,drums, electric guitar, and bass guitar."
*Facial expressions*
Otoya-(^×^)
Tokiya-(-.-")*anime vein*
Ren-(-.^")?
Masato-((^~^')*sweat drop*
Natsuki-(*°*)
Syo-(×~*)?
Cecil-(€~€)

Ashley-(^~^')*sweat drop*

"...."
"So,um are we going to go or??".trying break the ice.Ashely moves back a little..."soooooooooooooooooo, KAWAII!!!!!" screamed natsuki*lurges and flops hard*

*Stand there like a pro*" you like to cuddle to?" States a blank faced Ashely."yus"*(*~*)..."mkay." so otoya what now?"?.... Ah, yes come along the limo will be here soon." Following the red head wth her duffle bag and book Bag only to have one thing goo through her mind....'land where?'