where did the time go?

"Ashley, hurry up or well miss father's court hearing!".."coming!" 'since When has he become her father?'....running down the stairs the saphyer haired female dashes down the wooden stairs and out the grand oak wood doors. To the black BMW truck .

Time ship brought to you by...
Just a dream by glee version

"In the name of 24yrs old Anthony Homes you. Are found guilty of abuse, molestation, and 2nd degree murder you are sentenced to 15 years in prison without parole, court is. Adjourned..BANG.bang"....

(That is what happened 15years ago.... the is now.)

"Ahhh, I love you! Ashely-chan!"
"Marry me!"..."have my children"

"When the end is getting closer,and earth has burn the sky, now they think it's over just let me die!" singing the introduction Ashely, currently 14 soon to be 15 strum some notes on her black electric guitar allowing the music to over take her."when the end is getting closer and the earth had burned the sky. Now we all think its over...just let me die! As my body lies here broken and I'm carried to the light now my heart is finally open. Just let me die!...singing her second chorus she sighs in satisfaction at the Million fans in the kergo arena screaming and sing along... the way the crowd moves just brought a small smile to her caramel face."where do we go oh!, Lord I don't know egret were go.oh,we go oh, I don't know where we go oh*etc* when the end is getting closer and the earth has burn the sky,Now we're all think its over, just let me die, now that my body lies here broken and I'm carried to the light,now my heart is finally open, Just let me die.!" finishing her set Ashely smiles as she bows to the crowd....."curtain call" the stage goes black.

*Back stage*

"Ohmigawd we did it guys!" Shouted Marcos*drummer* I know right! 3Long ass years of touring and we did it!"replied Jinx *1st guitarist*" yeah..."*2nd guitarist* Skylar aka sky...."awe come on, sky your still shy ass fuck?" Teased. Jade *screamer and rapper*...."Guys shut up you are so annoying gawd!"*Austin.*Aka* Asher,lead vocalist*......"hmm, hey Ashley you okay?.... "uh what, oh yeah." Completely ignoring Asher, she walks past everyone....towards her dressing room....."hey ash what's up with Ashley?"...."I think that she's upset since she's going too satome." Aw what?! Ashely is going to a all pop music school????!!!" Boomed Marcus...."dude shut up or she'll beat our asses!" Whisper yelled. Jade... "stopping at the end of the cold cement hallway Ashely asks a question."Asher Where did the time go?????