"That was dangerous, not asking if she can swim there, there could be monsters or something in that." Olivia chuckles but quickly adds "there aren't babe shh, I wouldn't risk that with you two" as she notices my horrified expression. I smile lightly and pull off my shirt, noticing Olivia's eyes drop down to my chest. Clearing my throat I tap her chin, making her look back up at my face.

"Be honest, did you just use this as an excuse to see me in my underwear?" I raise my eyebrows at her, giggling lightly.

"Definitely." Olivia laughs, pecking my lips and glancing down at my chest again. "You should not wear clothes more often."

I roll my eyes, and giggle, unzipping my pants and slipping them off. "You'd like that I bet."

Olivia nods enthusiastically and pulls off her shirt and pants and I glance down at her chest, blushing slightly as she notices me.

"You right there Princess?" She chuckles, and I blush harder. Olivia smiles, pulling me closer by my waist and kissing me softly. I wrap my arms around her neck, pressing my body closer and enjoying the contact of her skin against mine. Butterflies swarm in my stomach as she flicks her tongue against mine before pulling away. She pecks my lips again, slapping my ass gently and running into the pond.

"You little." I blush, running after her and splashing her with water. She splashes me back and I tackle her, pushing her under. She grabs my arms and pulls them off her shoulders, using them to pin me against a rock and pressing her body against mine.

"Not a good idea Princess, I'm stronger than you remember." She chuckles and smirks, kissing my jaw.

"Don't touch my ass then and I won't." I bite my lip as she kisses lower, licking and sucking on my neck gently before biting it.

"I can do what I want." She leans away, tracing the spot on my neck with her finger and smirking

"You didn't." My jaw drops as my hand flies to my neck, covering the mark as I glance at my mother, who luckily seems distracted by a very friendly goldfish.

"Oh but I did." She smirks, pecking my lips and looking at the mark proudly.

I huff and slap her arm lightly. "God you irritate me."

"I don't think he appreciates that." She laughs, kissing my nose and stepping away, letting me down. I roll my eyes, trying not to laugh and sticking my tongue out instead.

"Teenagers are so gross." My mom mutters, sighing and looking at us in fake disgust. "Get a room."

"We love you too." Olivia grins, splashing her with water and hoping back out of the pond. She lies down in the grass and I follow her, lying next to her and kissing her cheek.

"That ain't a room." Mom rolls her eyes, giggling and lying on her back to float in the pond.

"Is your place a castle or mansion?" I turn to Olivia and she chuckles, shrugging.

"Honestly even I'm not sure, everyone is kinda confused about it." I laugh and shake my head, muttering 'smart. Olivia laughs, grabbing my hand and looking at me lovingly. "I love you."

I can't help smiling at those words and I caress her cheek, kissing her softly before looking into her gorgeous eyes and studying her stunning features.

"I love you too."

So damn much..

(Authors note is really long but there's some important shit in there, I'll just star (*) it so you don't have to read it all if you don't want to)

A/N- Shh yes I know I know, it's been ages. I've been busy.. Being lazy. So basically I haven't been busy at all just couldn't be bothered. Either way I finally updated! Please refrain from murdering me for taking so long. And saying soon so many times.. And then not actually updating soon.. I don't know, Merry Christmas! Hope you got some nice presents! Thank you for voting, commenting and reading and for all your patience. I really appreciate it.
***I haven't really had much, or rather any, motivation to write recently so I'm going to put the story on hold for a little while. I'm not really sure how long, until I get motivated again or get more ideas I'm not sure, but I'll still be writing here and there and then hopefully when I resume or whatever it's called the story I'll have a couple chapters written and I can update more frequently again. I'm sorry for all the late updates, I'll try to fix that when I start updating again. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hope you guys had a good 2015 and have a very good 2016.

-C