The Ex

BRICKS POV

Alright at the end of the day I'm gonna ask her.

~~~~
I was walking up to Blossom until I was stopped by someone. She looks very familiar.... She was wearing a red and pink boxed skirt and a red shirt with knee high socks and school girl shoes but thats not why i remember. her hair.... that's what I remember that bow thing that bow thing..... BERSERK!!!! Nooooo!!!! Why is she here!!

BERSERK'S POV

I saw my ex-boyfriend Brick. I still have feelings for him so I walked up to him and turned around to see who he was walking up to ..... that Blossom chick!!! Why!!!

"Why are you walking up to her Bricky?" I asked with my hands on my hips. "I'm asking her something so move. And don't call me that ever again it's over it's been over!"Brick pushed me out of the way.

BRICK'S POV

"Blossom I've got to ask yiu something, would you go to homecoming with me and go out with me please?" I asked with a signature rrb smile.

"Yes!" she replied with a hug she kissed me and I kissed back. We made out for another 10 minutes until we gasped for air.

Berserk punched me then Blossom punched her in the face then Berserk and Blossom had an all out brawl until I managed to break it up but Berserks hair was gone.

BLOSSOMS POV

I beat her because she hurt my the one I loved, my boyfriend, Brick Jojo

I got homecoming with Brick(x3)

Fin chappie I'll be back with blossoms homecoming outfit and accessories Bye Bye