HOMECOMING WITH A TWIST!!!!!!!! Part 1

BLOSSOM POV

"Homecoming is here OMG x3" Bubbles squealed, "I can't wait to see how my Boomie looks." I'm just happy to see Brick I don't care about looks," Blossom shrugged. "Me too," Buttercup agreed.

We all got ready for school I wore a red belly shirt with black skinny jeans and my mom got me a red hat so I put that on too and put my hair like Brick's. Bubbs and Buttercup wore the same thing except it's their counterparts colors and no hats.

BRICKS POV

I came to school and saw these girls that's wearing the same thing that me and the boys are wearing but girly.  The one that looks like me came up and kissed me. Pinky's gonna be p*****.

BLOSSOM POV

Bricky's gonna be surprised when I tell him it's me and the girls.

BRICKS POV

"Bricky it's us, " Pinky said with a smile "surprised huh?" "Yea" I replied.

~~~~time skip~~~~

Homecoming night

BRICKS POV

We're going to homecoming with the same tuxedos. Mine was red and gray. Boom and Butch's was their colors and black. When I went to pick up my Pinky she was stunning.

Blossom was wearing a beautiful pink dress with a silver belt diamond thing in the middle and matching diamond high heels. Lucky I'm giving a pink and silver bracelet or I would've messed up her whole outfit.

BLOSSOM POV

When Brick got to my house he came in with a beautiful pink and silver bracelet. "Who's the lucky girl wearing that bracelet" I said with a sarcastic voice cause I knew he was giving it to me. "I was thinking that you have it beacause I'm taking you to homecoming but I'll just give it to someone else" he said while putting it into his pocket. "No wait I'll have it," I said while taking it and putting it on.

~~~time skip to the gym~~~

BRICK POV

Dexter better not be here or Blossom and I will beat the sh** out of that bi*** !

BLOSSOM POV

Berserk better not be coming or that bi*** got another thing coming.

So we came and my sisters and his brothers so we went to them and said our hellos.

We danced and laughed and kissed. Then Brick went to the bathroom. Must've had to much punch. So I went to sit down.

BRICK'S POV

I was going to the bathroom until I saw Berserk .... that bi*** she always trying to get back with me so I went the other way.

BERSERK'S POV

WHY IS HE AVOIDING ME!!!! I LOVE YOU BUT YOU LOVE THAT BLOSSOM!!!! I WILL HAVE YOU ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

BLOSSOM POV

I needed to use the bathroom too so I went to go to the bathroom. I saw Dexter he was walking up to me so I walked the other way. I don't wanna be with you anymore a**hole I'm with Brick.

DEXTER'S POV

BLOSSOM WILL BE MINE!!!
I STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I WILL ALWAYS HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU AND I WILL HAVE YOU AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU NO ONE CAN!!!

So I walked up to her and started kissing her. "Get away perv. rape get away!!!"she screamed but i didnt care 

To be continued in the next chappie