1 Month later

Percy POV

"You've improved massively over these weeks Perseus", Artemis said as I split another arrow. Me and Artemis have became friends over the past month I think she is beginning to respect me after I saved the hunt from an army of monsters like twice now. I have always liked archery just haven't been very good at it, or so I thought. The real reason why I have never been good at archery is because I've never had a balanced bow. That's the first thing that Artemis figured out and immediately she contacted my dad to get a bow forged in the sea. After a while Posidien found one and had Tyson make some adjustments to it. My new bow is made of a really dark and strong wood which is almost un breakable probably stronger than most metals, with intricate designs of Olympian silver engravings. The modifications Tyson gave it are incredible, when I pull back the string of the bow an arrow with a black shaft, green feather and Olympian silver head appears. Olympian Silver is a new metal that I realised existed. It is very rare and is the most potent metal towards monsters. These arrows are unlimited so I don't need to worry about running out. Tyson also added tiny pigments of Olympian silver to Riptide so it is now even more deadly and glows bronze with silver speckles. Tyson's last touch was making my bow able to shrink into a ring which always returns to me. He also took my watch off of me and made it always return before he returned it. I will have to pay him a visit soon to thank him properly for my present.
"Lesson over" Artemis announces.
I imagine my bow as a ring and it turns into one on my right ring finger. Its a black ring with the same silver designs as it has in bow form.
"Dinner yet" I ask Artemis as my stomach growls for food.
"Nope" she replies and I groan, "Spear lesson now" she says and I brighten up a bit.
I had not ever tried properly with a spear before this month but apparently a spear is a hunting weapon as well so I need to no how to use it. The same as every other weapon I've ever tried I couldn't find one which was balanced. Artemis once again spoke to my father but he didn't have one but uncle Hades heard of my problem and decided to help in payment for me getting him a throne. He appeared out of the shadows in my tent a couple of weeks ago and gave me his blessing to make me his champion and also gave me a spear he had Hephaestus make. My spear is black and is made completely out of Stygian iron and can turn into a bracelet that goes on my left wrist and also returns to me.
When I think about it I am a walking armoury. I have a necklace that transforms into pitch black impenetrable light weight leather armour that Hestia's gave me when she made me her champion and blessed me aswell. The necklace also returns to me, I have a pen that also returns to me and turns into riptide, I have a bracelet that returns to me and turns into my spear, a ring that returns to me a turns into my bow, and finally my watch that also returns to me and turns into my shield.
Gods! I must be the most well equipped demigod in the world right now.

A/n hi I'm sorry I know it's short but I haven't really got into the story yet. please comment your thoughts and Vote.

Eli