Chapter 7

*new characters already entered: Brewis. They've all ended up in an elevator filled with bloody bodies.*

"Can some one explain what the fuck is going on" Brewis stammered.

"Alien invasion" Moses said, deadpan.

"What now?" I asked "we can't stay in an elevator full of dead bodies forever."

"Rons weed room is pretty safe, it's got tonnes of security on the doors and shit," chirped Brewis

"That's where we're headed" confirmed Pest.

"Rons weed room?" I asked

"Well," Brewis replied, still stammering "it's a room, full of weed, that's Rons."

Posh boys are always so useless.

"Okay, here's our plan of action..." announced Moses.

**
"3,2,1". Moses opened the elevator door. "All clear".  I barely even understood the plan, I had one plan only-don't die...
We all crept cautiously into the hallway.

"Fire crackers" demanded Moses. Pest handed me a box of matches as he pulled some firework thingies out of his bag. He held the ends to me and looked at me to tell me light them, so I did. I choked a bit as the smoke poured out of their tails. There was something smooths about his chilled out nature when he set a load of fire crackers off down the corridor.
'No.' I thought, 'you're facing a bunch of flesh eating aliens, nows not the time to admire.' Besides, he probably didn't even remotely see me in that way... Thinking about it I bet he has a girlfriend anyway. FUCK IT ELLA THERE ARE ALIENS TO WORRY ABOUT!
I didn't realise how much my face portrayed my fear coz Moses looked at me and said the first slightly light hearted thing I've ever heard come out of his mouth- "Chill out ghost girl, fam got this covered, just follow our lead ok?" With the guys confirming they had my back I felt bit calmer I gotta admit

                                      ***

"Ron!" Jerome called through the door. No rely. "Ron seriously open up man, other wise we gonna get snapped by aliens".

"Alright!" I heard the male voice yell back. The door opener to a friendly looking fat guy wearing tracked and some greasy ass hair do.

"Y'alright" he asked flippantly through the chained up gap between the door and the wall.

"Look just let us in we'll explain later" Moses demanded.

"Alright, alright, come in then," he said. "Aliens, whatever next?" I heard him chuckle as he undid the chain latch before opening the door for us to follow through.

"Now what's really goin' on? I don't want you in here if the Feds are on your tail you know." As panicked as I thought I was, Ron's chilled character made me noticeably more relaxed.

"Nah mate," Pest explained, who at this point seemed more panicked than me at this point. "There's an alien invasion and we need to hide out in your weed room coz otherwise we gonna get merked by them things and they already ate a bunch of people and they followed us around everywhere and they already know what I smell like coz they ate my fuckin leg!" He breathed out heavily as he finished his rant.

"I see...Well did you erm, want a cuppa?"

"Nah I'm alright." Said pest and Moses.

"What about you? You knew on the block? Pests new girlfriend?" He chuckled at his own joke.

"I'm Ella, and yeh I'm new, moved here just recently"

"She's the new member of the fam, ain't it" pest announced with a grin.