IGTSS Part 12- Oh Joy School

Okay so here you guys go. Okay so I decided to go back an re-edit everything. When I look back at my writing from five months ago. I'm like wow that's really crappy and way different from my writing now. And I feel maybe that's the reason why I don't get that many reads hmm maybe. This one I'm not worried about as for my other story IOTK that one lets just say I feel was poorly written and needs to go under major editing. So sorry been busy editing ahaha

So thanks to those who read this I really appreciate all the support.

Did fast editing will come back to edit all soon.

Please comment and vote

-----------------------------------------------------------

I wake but don't open my eyes. Just go back to sleep. As my mind begins to drift back to the darkness I feel something moving underneath me. What the heck? I slowly crack my eyes open and nearly shriek. Why am I lying on Nicholai?! I rise up and down with Nicholai's even breathing. It feels like my eyes are about to pop out. I can't believe I fell alseep. How did I end up on him? What time is it? Okay Nyla take deep a deep breath and think of your situation. I glance at the window, showing a dark sky. Okay well that's a good sign the sun has not came up to greet the day. I glance at Nicholai he looks so peaceful and for once innocent. Something I doubt I will ever see again. I can't believe I slept on him, I don't want him to get the wrong idea, I really don't like the guy.

I place my feet down on each side of him and slowly ease myself up. I start to feel an odd pressure on my back. I glance and see his arm draping und my waist. You have got to be kidding me. I grab his hand and gently place it next to him. Okay now just move inch by inch. I bring one leg off the couch and firmly place it on the ground. Nicholai begins to stir, I freeze. Go back to sleep, please go back to sleep. I silently pray in my head. He mumbles something  and turns his head the other way. I let out a breath I didn't know I held in. Good little boy, I smirk and supress my chuckle. 

I proceed moving myself away from him. Once both feet hit the ground, I am realived I was able to get off him without him waking. Should I write a note. What am I thinking I don't need to write a note. I wanted to thank him again before I left. No I rather not think about it. I wish the events from yesterday didn't happen. Tears spring to life. Why am I crying? I'm alive, it won't happen again. But what if it does? What if know one is there to save me? I clamp my hand over my mouth, trying to cover the sobs. I quickly walk out of the apartment, but at the same time being stealthy. Am I going into shock again?

Once I'm in the hall, I let the sobs escape. Knowing no one is watchin me, I let myself go. "Daddy! Why is everything bad happening to me?! Why can't things go back how they were? I miss you so much." The sobs grow louder as my memories of my loving father come back to me. Hitting me like a ton of bricks. I loved my dad so much. I thought moving here would make things better, but it hasn't. So far things have went from bad to worse. I slide down against the wall and bury my head against my knees. Tears streaming down my face. It is a lost cause to try to stop them. I promised you I wouldn't cry dad ever again. I'm sorry I couldn't keep that promise. I try to muffle my sobs with my hands, I didn't need the neighbors to come checking thing out. Or worse Nicholai waking up. I don't know what's with that boy, but I need to get it across that I don't like him. I really don't like him, I rather just be a friend.

I would go out side to let my crys run free, but since yesterdays events I won't dare going outside at night. I start to picture happy moments with my dad. Hoping it would ease my pain. You were taking away from me so soon. You'll never get to see me grow up, my kids will never get to experience having a grandfather. There was so much you and I were suppose to do together. It was just you and I against the world. Now it's just me. Why did this have to happen to me. I start to remember the funeral and how me and my aunt cried. I try not to think of it, but everything that happen in the past three weeks. Are now flooding to my view. Making me only shake. I thought it would get easier day after day, but it only seems to be getting worse.