IGTSS Part 11 A near tragedy

Okay guys got great new! Schools out. Do you know what that means. That's right I can write more yippee! Okay so I know it's been awhile, but with exams I did no writing for a whole week not even a little. Then get back and finally uploaded for all but this one and I will finish it tonight no matter what!

 I thank you guys for waiting. This school year has been quite stressful. And if you knew what was going on right now you would be surprise I'm even writing right now. But I feel I need to do this. The more I write the better. So Please comment and vote. I plan on being able to upload quicker. I am a slow typer so with all this time off I should be able to hopefully. I am still busy but no homework.

 So RECAP mother just walked in on Nyla and Nicholai in a awkward position. Only it was Nicholai's fault, for them being in the situation. Poor Nyla, not great first impression.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I muster the strength to look at my mom. She leans up against the door frame for suppport. She held a smug look on her face. Her hair is a mess, her shirt hung lose off her shoulder. She looked so skinny and her eyes are blood shot. She has that drunk look and probably had some drugs in her system. I was hoping that she did get over her drug problem. Somehow I knew deep down it wouldn't be true. "Well it looks like my daughter is making herself at home." She pushed herself away from the wall and stumbled slightly. I wanted to help her but she disgusted me. She walks towards me. "Use protection or you might end up with a mistake," she slurs and looks at me. I feel that was directed at me.

"And Nicholai, so nice of you to stop by. I always love a strong man in my house." Is my mom flirting with him. I take a peek at Nicholai, from the corner of my eyes I see his body go all rigid. His shoulder stiffen and is eyes glow with hatred. My mom walks towards me. "I bet he's a great in bed," shearts to cackle. I never thought my mom would be like this. The alcohol reeked from her lips. Maybe it's because of the alcohol. She could be different if she is sober? Maybe I can help her? I wanted to say something, but I couldn't.

She then turns to Nicholai, "if you get bored of her you know where to find me." She startsto laugh and walks to her room. I am literally speechless. How does a daughter respond to that. I glance at Nicholai and his jaw is clamped shut. Should I say sorry? I don't know what to do. I walk to out of the apartments and into the hall. I shut the door behind me. I don't think it is wise to go outside. So I settle by sitting down against the wall. Will I have to deal with that all the time. Is this how my mom is Is this what the boys have to deal with? I wanted it to be different, like my mom would be happy to have me and then try everything to get better. I was wrong, I hear the door open. I don' need to spare a glance to know who it is.

"Why are you out here?" His voice sounds low and calm.

"Why would I want to be in there?" I spat back. My mother just told me to do this guy and then started to flirt with him right in front of me. I'm not jealous. No I'm disgusted. I'm angry because she is drunk possibly did some drugs. Can I live here? Will I even make a difference? What am I going to do?

"Your mom is the worse excuse as a mother," he said calmly. "Didn't you know she was like this, how could you have not?"

"I was told very little, I knew she had a drug problem..." I let the sentence trail off.

"What did you expect when you came here then!" He hollared, "a happy family waiting for you with open arms!" Why the hell is he yelling at me.

"I didn't know what to expect!" I shouted at him, I knew my mom had the chance of still being the alcoholic druggy my aunt said. But somewhere I hoped it wasn't true.