Life.

Alarm Rings.
I opened my curtains. It was raining.
Another Miserable Day - i thought to myself, everyday was a struggle. Nobody to help. Nobody was here to care. I watched as the rain drops flew at my window. I almost fell back asleep again when my mother called.
ALEX YOULL BE LATE FOR THE BUS - My mother yelled. I know she didn't really care if i missed the bus or not, she doesn't really care for me at all. I walked slowly into the bathroom and had a shower. Washed my hair. The blue die dripped from my hair as the water poured on it. Drip Drip Drip . The shower stopped. Probably forgot to pay the water bill again. It always happened. It all started to go down hill after my mom and dad split. My mom went into a depression faze and my dad moved to america. We lived in england so it was hard to keep in contact. Eventually we lost all contact with him, i still don't know where he is. My mom started to go out to pubs and get drunk almost every night of the week. She would come back smelling like weeks and beer. Mom never does anything anymore, she quit her job and she stopped paying bills and the morgage. Shes basically just cut off all contact with the rest of the family.

I grabbed the towel that was laying on the drying rack. The towel was still wet. I wrapped it around my naked body, it felt cold. I opened the door and walked into my room. My room was the only place i could be alone, be free. My walls were covered in posters of band members,bands and quotes (from bands). Nobody came into my room, nobody was aloud into my room. I took my phone from my pillow and went onto iTunes and i pressed shuffle. Bring Me The Horizon True Friends came on. One of my favourites. I opened my drawer and took out some clothes. Black ripped skinny jeans, Bmth t-shirt and a motionless in white zip hoodie. I looked under my bed for my shoes, they weren't there. I looked in my wardrobe, not there either.
WHERES MY SHOES MOM - i shouted from the doorway.
No answer.
MOM WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY SHOES - i yelled louder.
Still no answer.
I put on my clothes and ran down the stairs in my unicorn socks. I looked for mom. She was passed out of the couch with s bunch of beer bottles beside her. I put a blanked around her. I walked into the kitchen and opened the cupboard. Nothing,
Opened the next cuoboard, nothing either. No breakfast for me today then i guess. It was 10am at this point and my bus had already left.
Fuck school - i thought to myself.

I took out my phone a and went onto contacts. I scrolled past the names.
Niamh
Ash
Beth
Amy
Found Her! Fuckface, well her name was Cassie but i call her Fuckface. I pressed call.
Ring ring
Ring ring
Hello??? - C
Skipping school you coming shops? - A
Im already in class you fucking retard i cant just get up and leave whenever i want- C
Just say your sick or something and like pretend to gag or something, i dont fucking know just meet me at the shops! - A
I hung up. I put on my old dirty converses and grabbed a 50 from my mothers purse. As i walked out i slammed the door.