21

Azreal and I headed back to the ship. It was nice seeing Azreal this happy, he reminded me of myself when I got my crystals.

When we arrived at the ship, we took a seat. 'So how do I create a Lightsaber?' Azreal asked. 'First you need to have a design that fits you. I don't have a lot of them but I managed to get some.' I said. 'Awesome Ahsoka, thank you!'
'Hey I told you you were going to make a Lightsaber so you are.' I said. I took out the Lightsaber parts and gave them to him. Azreal immediately chose one. It had the average size of a Lightsaber. 'That one is meant for Jedi who want balance, which means it's not very heavy, but it's not very light either. Also the blade isn't very long but also not very short, do you get it?' I asked. 'Yes, so how do I put the parts together?' Azreal asked. 'With the Force of course! Just concentrate on the parts, they will come together if that is what you want.'
'That's definitely what I want.' Azreal said when he closed his eyes. He stretched his hands to the parts. Slowly they began to move until they were finally one part. 'I did it!' Azreal yelled when he had opened his eyes again and saw the result of his work. 'Hang on a minute, let me check it first.' I said. 'Why is that?'
'If you made a mistake and you activate it then it'll serve as a bomb.'
'Oh.'

I checked the Lightsaber but didn't notice any mistakes. 'It's good, try it.' I said. 'Thank you.' Azreal said when he took the Lightsaber from me. He activated it, the expression on his face was priceless. His Lightsaber had a beautiful blue color that shone on Azreal's face.

'I'd say let's have a battle, but Illum isn't the perfect place for that, is it? Certainly not with this snow storm.' I said. 'Yeah you're right, let's go back to Coruscant and have a battle there. It's more fun to have battles outside anyway.'

I took the pilot's seat and navigated our ship off the planet. There The ship jumped to hyperspace and we were on our way to Coruscant. 'Do you think Lux is alright?' Azreal asked. 'I'm sure of it.'

When we arrived on Coruscant we landed next to the medical center. We entered it and asked one of the doctors were Lux and the man were. 'Lux Bonteri? He left with that man, what was his name again? I don't remember.' a doctor said. 'Thank you.' I said. The doctor walked away. 'Why would Lux leave without us? And most of all, why would he leave with that man?' I said. 'I'm afraid our battle has to wait, Azreal.' I said when I started walking back to the ship.