10

If I wanted to train Azreal properly, I needed some stuff to work with. I went to the city as soon as I could. Then I found a shop. A mechanical shop. Exactly what I needed.

With a big smile on my face I entered the shop and greeted the twi'lek owner. I took a look around and found some old droids I could use as targets. I moved some. I found another droid.

My smile had faded a little, but it was 100% back now. The droid I had found was an old friend of mine, R2-D2. 'How much for this one?' I asked the owner. 'It's a worthless droid, I can't get it to work. You can have it for free.'

I thanked the owner and took R2 and the other stuff I bought with me. Back at the ship I immediately started working on R2 because I really wanted him back. 

It took me a while, and a lot of annoying looks from Azreal because I had postponed his training, but I finally managed to get him back to normal. 'Beep beep?'

'R2!' I said in relief. 'What are you doing here? Did master Skywalker leave you here?'

Inside I swore because I kept calling him master Skywalker at moments like these.

'Beep boop beep beep!'

'He just left you in space? And you got picked up by a freighter? That is horrible R2! I don't see why he would ever do that.' I said shocked. I had a flashback of that moment when Anakin was heartbroken because he had lost R2, he didn't become normal until he had R2 back. Maybe he needed R2 to become Anakin Skywalker once again.

'Ahsoka, are you ready?' Azreal asked all of a sudden. 'Huh? Yes, I'm coming.' I said. I walked outside to Azreal who was waiting for me.

'So Azreal, to become a Jedi you have to know the Force. Do you know what the Force is?' I asked him. 'You can use it to move things.'

I don't know why, but I had to laugh because of this simple explanation. 'That's a way of putting it.' I said. 'But the Force is more than that. It surrounds us, it binds us. It's everything around us, it's us. But there are so many possibilities, not only is it possible to move things, it's also possible to see the future, to use elements of nature, to run faster, to jump farther, to create a doppelganger or to fool the weaker minds. But that's not everything and it's definitely more than you'll ever learn, so let's just focus on the important things, for example telekinesis.' I explained.

'Alright, that's a lot to take in, but I can handle it. Let's begin.' Azreal said. 'You know, patience is one of these things too.' I said with a smirk. Azreal rolled with his eyes, which said enough to me, he didn't have patience. This was going to be a challenge.

'Do you see those rocks?' I asked while pointing at a few rocks. 'You need to move them without touching them, with the Force.'

'How?'

I started to train Azreal, first the Force. 'Azreal, you need to focus! Not on the stone you have to move, you first have to focus your mind, make it clean!'

I saw Azreal tried the best he could but it didn't work. 'Azreal, you need to meditate, a few hours a day. I know it's a long time, but we don't have the time a Jedi normally gets to learn it. Meditate gives you focus.'

Lux laughed I saw. 'It goes well I see.'

Azreal did what I told him, for a week. After that week he tried to move the stone again, he had more focus now. He focused on the stone and slowly it began to move. We trained every day with the stone. He could move the stone very easy now. I tried other things, my Lightsabers, a chair, a book, he did it all!

'Azreal, you're ready to start your Lightsaber training.'

'Really?'

'Yes, tomorrow we'll start.'

'Yes! Thank you Ahsoka!'

-------
402 to 690 words