15~Kiddnapped part two

Your point of view

My eyes fly open as a cold substance covers my top half. I look around the dim room as I gasp for breath. The walls are a cold grey and the floor is stone... Stained with Crimson in patches... Everywhere.

I cough slightly as water goes in my mouth which feels so dry. I blink it out of my eyes as the feeling of hunger and dehydration set in.

I have no idea how long I've been here and fear inched in bringing the worst of possibilities to mind.

I try to move my arms only to feel rope digging into my wrist behind me. I try to pull my legs up but hear chains dragging along the ground before they even reach me. I'm fully restrained.

'Click' goes a lock. I can't see a door in the dim lightning though but can here heavy foot steps echoing off the grey walls.

"Ahh, I see your awake. Little girl." Said a sickening voice, that sounded strangely noglostic.

"W-who are y-you?" I croaked out. My throat feeling dry and itchy.

"You don't remember, that's a shame." He slowly and sickly sweetly stated.

He walked toward and crouched down in front of me. His brown hair casting a shadow over his eyes so they weren't visible. He reached out and handed me a glass of water.

"Do y-you t-think I'm s-stupid enough t-to drink that?" I spat at him. Glaring with all my available energy, not sure if he saw it on the din lighting though.

He sighed and brought the glass to his lips and slowly lent his head back so the liquid emptied itself into his mouth. He pulled the glass back down and reached his hand foward for me to drink from it as well.

I turned my head away still not trusting him. Then he tempted me by swirling the water around in the glass making it make little splashes. The thirst took over my mind as I allowed him to pour the water in my mouth. I gulped at it desperately; water trailing down the conners of my mouth and down my chin dripping onto my chest.

He smiled sadisticly at me as he through the glass. Shattering upon impact with the wall.

"Now then, that wasn't so hard, was it?" He questioned.

" you know, I really liked this dress. I'm so gonna make you pay for ruining it. Preferably with your life!" I yelled at him.

Then to top it all off I spat on him.

He growled as he wiped spit off his face. He looked at me; brushing his fingers through his hair reviling his violet eyes.

"Your gonna pay for that!" He screeched standing up and pulling a silver blade from his pocket.

"I killed your family two years ago, I nearly had you to, I guess we'll have to finish this now, won't we. Little girl." He whispered as he placed the glistening weapon against my neck.

~❣~