9~Ceils Back

Your Point Of View

His blacky blue hair bouncers as he took step after step closer towards us. His eye patch laying firmly on his face to cover one of his eyes. A tall black covered butler following behind him with deep crimson red eyes. My heart rate increased as ash sat him in the seat next to aloise opposite me on a slight angle. He looked at the table with a look of depression clear as day in his deep sea blue eye. Ash decided to take his leave and told me when there ready to take them to their rooms. Once he left a deadly silence set in as Claude and Sebastian had a stare off and aloise poked ceil.

"Lord aloise it's not polite to annoy the young earl and Claude stop having a stare off with Sebastian." I scolded. Sebastian looked up as if only just noticing my presence. I am not that invisible am I.

"Lady (y/n)! It's been a while, two years in fact. It's nice to see that your still working for the queen." He said a smile twitching at the conners of his smirk.

"It has hasn't it, you know I really missed you ceil." I said with obvious sorrow in my voice.

"Then why didn't you come back. You were more than welcome to return." He said as he lifted his head in my direction. Anger, sorrow, guilt and sadness filled his eye as it started to water.

"Because I intruded on your life and I didn't want to be a bother. A lech in a sense. I am my own person and besides I figured who ever killed my family would come after me if they were killed for being demon mythologist." A small sad smile played at my lips.

"Oh...I understand but...you didn't have to leave." He said in a soft tone.

"I felt compelled to leave. For the better." I smiled as brightly as I could to lighten the mood.

~💚~