Chapter 3

Chapter 6

Naruto's POV

The next day I headed to training ground 7 with Noctis. The Hokage had decided he was to be put on my team and Sakura would return to the academy. I wrapped an arm around his shoulders and picked him up, bridal style. He had a shocked look on his face before he grinned and buried his face in my neck. I shook my head and sat on the ground beside Sasuke as we waited for Kakashi. I knew he was gonna be late so I leaned against a stump and shut my eyes, observing Sasuke's chakra and his breathing. When he fell asleep I set Noctis on the ground beside me and stood up, streching. I felt my back pop and I groaned quietly. I focused chakra into my eyes and saw Kakashi's chakra signature at the KIA stone. I winced. Some of my friends and old ANBU teammates have their names there all because of a stupid mission two years ago. Shaking my head I headed towards the KIA stone to get our sensei and my old friend and taichou. I felt Kakashi's chakra before I saw him. I heard him talking, probably to his old teammates, Obito and Rin. When he finished and was just standing there I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Inu," I greeted using his old code name.

"Kitsune," he replied.

"We're waiting for you, Sasuke and Noctis are sleeping, so I came to get you." He nodded and we headed to training ground 7. We emerged from the forest around the training ground. Kakashi went to wake Sasuke while I went and sat on Noctis' stomach. He groaned beneath me and I cackled. We had gotten closer that night. He knew I was ANBU and he knows I'm a jinchuriki and he doesn't care. I've gotta admit that he's cute. I mean the way his hair is styled and the way the silver sparkles in the sun and not to mention his beautiful red eyes have a playful glint in them.

"C'mon Noctis, wake up before I fart on you,"(I know childish but I'm a childish person until I get to school then I'm a wall flower) I threatened. He paled and pushed me off of him, jumping to his feet. 'Ku ku ku,' I gave a snake pedo approved laugh. I added a snake pedo approved grin with it as I drew a kunai and approached Sasuke. I held the blade and poked his cheek with handle. When he didn't stir I poked him with the tip of the blade, drawing blood. He stirred slightly at that and when smacked I him with the flat of the blade he jolted awake. I gave another approved laughed and grin when he glared at me. I dragged him to his feet and turned to Kakashi.

"Let's start," Kakashi said. He pulled two bells from his kunai pouch. I laughed normally and I bent nearly in half and I had to lean on Noctis so I didn't fall over.I gained control over my laughter and stood properly. I motioned for Kakashi to countinue and he nodded (you know what he says and it's troublesome to write it all out)

Time skip

Sasuke, Noctis and I jumped into the woods. I found Sasuke and hid our chakra as we looked for Noctis. When we found him I hid his chakra as well and quickly explained the plan to them.

"Sasuke, distract him, Noctis set up traps and tripwires among the forest." I told them. They nodded.

"What will you do?" Sasuke asked.

"I'm gonna wait for an opening and take the bells from him," Sasuke nodded and they jumped away. I crept to the tree line and waited in a tree for Sasuke to distract him. After a while I hadn't seen one. THERE! I saw an opening and flashed behind him. I grabbed the bells and replaced them with an illusion then I signaled Sasuke and he stopped. I flashed in front of Kakashi and engaged in an all out taijutsu battle. I forced him back into one of Noctis' traps and he fell into a pit of spikes. He caught himself before he was impaled and appeared in front of me. I smiled innocently and before he could react I swung my foot up and kicked him in the chin. He dropped to the ground like a stone and I removed the bell illusion. Sasuke, Noctis and I sat in front of Kakashi, waiting for him to wake up. About an hour later Kakashi stirred and I threw the bells to Sasuke and Noctis. When he woke up Kakashi did his eye smile and told us we pass before grabbing the bells and shunshining away.

Time Skip

Third Person POV

Naruto was walking down the street with his team heading to the Hokage tower for their daily missions.

They were standing in front of Sarutobi Hiruzen the Sandaime Hokage who was looking at D- rank missions for them to do.

"A couple needs someone to watch their kids, Tora the cat escaped again or~" He was cut off by Naruto

"C'mon jiji don't you think we deserve a C- rank mission at least." The aged Hokage sighed.

"Do you think their ready Kakashi?" He asked. All Kakashi did was nod as he read his Icha Icha book. "Fine, you'll be escorting a bridge builder back to Wave Country," He handed Kakashi the scroll containing the mission info. Naruto nodded and Sarutobi motioned for the guard at the door to bring the bridge builder in. Naruto's eyes narrowed at the bottle of saké he was holding. He drew and threw a kunai, shattering the bottle the bridge builder was holding.

"W-what! That was my favourite bottle!" He exclaimed in dismay. Naruto frowned and sent a glare at the Hokage, that didn't go unnoticed be Kakashi.

"Team 7 this is Tazuna, bridge builder from Wave country, your mission is to protect him on the way to his home and while he finishes the bridge." The four of them nodded.

"We'll meet at the gates in 10 minutes, go get ready," Kakashi ordered. The three Genin nodded and walked off.

*Time skip brought to you by Ero-Sennin's porn books (lol)*

The three genin arrived at the gate at different times. Sasuke was first, then Noctis arrived, pulling Naruto, with a sour look on his face, behind him. Kakashi arrived with Tazuna and was only two hours late, for once.
"Let's Go!" Kakashi said. Sasuke was in the lead with Noctis to Tazuna's left, Haru and Tsuki were to the bridge builder's right with Kakashi and Naruto bringing up the rear.

I shmushed a bunch of short chapters together to make the chapters longer

-SKY